ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prima V K-tec

Ok then, i am looking to get a spoiler and the one off the ktec osmose kit is the one i want but its £140+vat. Then i found out about one prima do (as Daz has on his car) which is only £75 inc Vat & Delivery.

Either would be perfect for me i recon so i want to get the one from Prima because of the price difference.

BUT, are they any good as there are many stories about them being poor quality products. K-tec have a good reputation but is that really worth paying twice the price??

Any opinions or experiences on either company and products welcome.

Cheers Phil

I think my brother got a bumper from there and the quality was awful.

Youll just end up spending the money youve saved with a bodyshop to get it looking right.

Like you say, KTR have a good rep, Ive never heard a bad word about them.

yes i had a spoiler from prima on my clio the bodyshop took ages to spray it the paint just bubbled all the time they had it for about a month trying to spray it they wre putting all colours on till it stopped bubbling go with k-tec i just got the utopia spoiler from k-tec it was fine.