ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Printing a Wedding Album

Can anybody recommend me a good online reasonably priced print company for a wedding album?

Snapfish sucks the quality out of photos, and iPhoto won't log in to my appleID account for some bizarre reason (itunes will though.)

Not looking to pay the earth, just want something which doesn't rape photo quality with compression, and is of a good physical quality.

"Navy" N17 TWO
For prints, DSCL is awesome! :)

Never had an album from them before though, mostly 7x5s, A4s and A3s

I used bonusprint for my last book, was easy to use, but they do take a long time if you start adding words.

I would suggest waiting for an offer, so you can get 50% of.
they rotate every week for a different product they discount.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I haven't used this site but I've seen proper PRO photographers stuff at exhibitions and even at seminars within our local photography club

http://www.proamimaging.com/

AWESOME Quality and not expensive.
From memory I think we had a sports tog from the BBC send his photo's by CD to avoid compression (since that seems to be your concern)

I'll look at them too.

Bonusprint yet again appears to take everything out of the images on screen. I daren't order from any in the hope they print out better than their screenshots look, could soon become expensive.

EDIT: ProAm don't have a book option.

Looked at Blurb. They're site is impressive, other work looks impressive, then I upload images that are full of colour on PS and Preview, and it's the same story as everywhere else.

Far too much hassle for something I did as a favour and wedding gift.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Oh dear :(

I'll ask a few people at our club meeting on Wednesday night if it's any help?

PS - do you know anything about bracket mode lol

Would be useful. I've even tried importing from flickr onto various sites that support, and it still manages to make those look drab compared to their flickr counterparts.

Bracket mode?