ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pro Evo 6

RenaultSport clio 172
Anyone else find the Master League so god damn hard? Ive had to put it down from Normal to Easy as i just cant score hardly any goals!

Any tips?

Also, does anyone know about players that retire and come back to life as unknown 18 year olds a couple of years down the line?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i had this problem myself. couldn't score to save my life on noaml, put it on easy and won every game bar one, conceeding 0 goals all season including the cup!

Gonna try D1 on normal this week

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
its not to bad took me a while to get into it it is def harder than before, but they have made shooting harder, u gotta really look at ball and player position b4 shooting.

I was using villa lol (west midlands village). NOW that was Hard, lol but got some good players now.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i have trouble buying anyone? no want wants to come to me :(

shooting with the right trigger is quality

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yeah is hard jus save b4 hand and keep tryin, also try swapping a player.

I always jus search for young unknown players, there cheap and level up loads

u all suck i have it on prof and am cruising through the master league

my main tips for goal scoring is getting down the wing and whipping in crosses, get goals that way.

also taking shots from the edge of the box, press R2 when the power bar is displayed, places controlled shots into corners. Rooney is a genius with it.

good help site http://www.pesfan.com/

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
wat team u using lol started with man u or someone its easy with good teams.
After a few season rooney is soooo good wen he levels up. he is a lord

u all suck i have it on prof and am cruising through the master league

my main tips for goal scoring is getting down the wing and whipping in crosses, get goals that way.

also taking shots from the edge of the box, press R2 when the power bar is displayed, places controlled shots into corners. Rooney is a genius with it.

good help site http://www.pesfan.com/

looks like we have god on the boards here, can I be your friend, you seem really cool :clown:

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
done it all i got 800 points, got three achievements left, win french and spanish league and 100 online wins, damn its boring

The Beast MK4
You lot should all have it on Top Player by now!

Tip for you Master Leaguers, buy Mertisacker. (Unlicenced name will be Messilrecker or something)

The guy is 197cm tall and obliterates opposition attackers! lol

Turbos.
What is the normal mode like on PES6?

I only play Master League in PES5 because you can do transfers/training etc.

I remember when i first got PES5 and couldn't win a game for about a week!

The Beast MK4
Normal mode is pretty easy in my opinion. I find that if you fire it up to the highest level pretty quickly then you adjust to it and start hauling oppo ass rather quickly! lol