ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pro race 1.2 offset

182 cup
Hi

I'm buying some of these but i spoke to the supplier and they suggested using et38 offset on my 182 due to issues of brake clearance. There is also et43 which is closer to my normal offset of 45.

Anyone had these in 43 on a 182? and did you have any problem with brake clearance? Cheers.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'm not sure on et43 but I think read somewhere on here that 182 cup suspension gets its wider track by wider hubs/wider spaced hubs or something to that effect so et38 may be too much to fit under the arches. So may be worth checking that also if et43 isn't enough clearance.

I know et38 fits fine on a 172, I have them, but that's because the 172 cups wider track is through it's wheel offset.

This suggests et45 should be available.

http://www.teamdynamicsracing.com/pro-race/Pro-race12.htm

Last edited:
  182 cup
Anyone got a quick definite answer for this? I need to order these in a hurry.

Last edited:
  182 cup
I spoke directly to Team Dynamics today and they're saying my available offsets are 38 and 43 which is different to what it says on the website, possibly the website is out of date? Normally I'd have gone for standard clio182 45 offset if it was available, but if 43 isn't going to give me enough brake clearance then 45 is right out. Can't help thinking 43 must be okay though. Anyone?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've got some 1.2s both 15" and 16" for my car. How can I tell the et?!I'd go look if I knew where!

Peugeot 308
Dont know how relevant or useful this is, but om my ph1 ive got these wheels in ET35 with spigot rings.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I've got some 1.2s both 15" and 16" for my car. How can I tell the et?!I'd go look if I knew where!

It'll be on the back of the spokes i would have thought :)

Bloody hard to find! I think they're on the front near where the spokes meet the lip but it's not very clear at all. Can vaguely guess it on mine as I knew what offset they were but on my mate's 18" 1.2s we couldn't tell for sure. Had to put them on the car to make sure they fit.

182 cup
Dr Rollo have you used both sets without any problem? If you can see the offset on them that would really help me out.

I'm going on a European road trip in just over a week and I'm trying to get these on before i go. Cheers.