ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pro race 3's

Clio 172
Picked up these from T9 OLLE last night, really chuffed with them!

Only a quick picture though...Opinions?

Clio wheels.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I've always liked those wheels, I think they really suit the ph2 Clio,
i'd love to see what the looked like in anthracite on an Iceburg,
sadly no-one's ever done it, so I guess it's left up to me to do.

Clio 172
No colour change planned, keeping them white.

Nice to have four wheels the same colour after having 3 orange oz f1's with an odd silver one for months haha.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Was this you I see up McDonald's in thetford last night? Looked nice in the flesh :)

Clio 172
Was this you I see up McDonald's in thetford last night? Looked nice in the flesh :)

Cheers, usually head up to the fyc meets on wednesdays. Seen you about a couple of times, 182 looks good, a mate said something about you owning a nice mk1 or is he thinking of someone else?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Cheers, usually head up to the fyc meets on wednesdays. Seen you about a couple of times, 182 looks good, a mate said something about you owning a nice mk1 or is he thinking of someone else?

Ahh, I wondered if you were on here :p lol seen yours up there a few times yeah. And yes your mate wasn't lying ;) used to own a black mk1 valver, occasionally sitting on my rotas. miss that thing so much :(

Clio DCI
looks good, like white on iceberg, although it may just be the photo but the rear wheel just doesn't seem to sit right?