ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pro race alloys wont fit help!!

Adz

Work van
Hi i just got some team dynamic pro race alloys 16inch just have a problem when i was trying to fit them the holes wouldnt line up at all help :S

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do your brake discs have the retaining screws in them? If not, the disc will slide around on the hub meaning the holes won't line up.

Adz

Work van
yeah i put one nut on and the other hole's wouldnt line up at all so that mean the wheels wont fit. i need to get rid of them they are brand new with tyres lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
to be fair I'd have closed that window the second I saw ford fitment!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
FLOL! They'll never fit. But why did you even look at items that said ford fitment????

Adz

Work van
i emailed him and asked if they would fit and he said yes. where is the best place i can get rid of them ?

PMSL.

They will fit anything with a 4x108 pcd. This includes Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, but the offset might not be suitable for certain models.