ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pro-speed

172 cup
whats the furthest anyone has travelled to have there exhaust fitted

mine broke today and i was lucky enough to get it in tommorow, i knew it was a bit of a trek but 182ish miles :eek:

172cup
on my prospeed... at 10 months old... my centre silencer blew it's ss weld all the way around the circumference of the end elevation

Audi TT 225
They're about 20 miles from me... but I'd still go there if I lived 200 miles away, awesome

always good to hear recommendations .

yes charlie is very good , plus we got a free meal ;) as he was delayed in putting mine on :rasp:

VaVa
on my prospeed... at 10 months old... my centre silencer blew it's ss weld all the way around the circumference of the end elevation

As did Gaz's... and mine.... bit like this?

untitledcopy.gif

VaVa
Re-welded the centre section (and made a rough looking job myself lol but it worked) then welded two more bracing pieces on the top of the pipe. When they had welded the bottom two it had obviously pulled slightly and was putting the weld around the centre section ends and the welds where the exhaust joins the centr silencer under stress.

Sure enough they failed eventually.

Although once I'd repaired that a few months later the back box baffles went, then the weld for the rear hanger to back box went. Had enough tbh so getting a GDi jobbie.