ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Probably a really stupid question...

Modified Clio 1.2
Ok this might sound really bloody thick, but as i'm a newbie to this stuff I need help :D

Iv'e been attempting to hook up my amp to my 2 subs (which ive just put in a sub box). The sub box has terminals like this (http://www.bassbox.com/images/large/terminals.jpg) to connect the amp to. Now this is the silly bit...how do i go about attatching the wires to these things?

Thanks alot in advance, would make me one happy bunny if i can get this all working :D

Modified Clio 1.2
yeah but how do i physically connect the speaker cables to the connections? Had a play about, and the connections kinda screw on. Anyone???

Da

Less
yeah, unscrew the 'knobs' and the threaded stud will have a hole thru, which you feed your speaker cable into. ;)

Unscrew the connections shown in the picture (anticlockwise) you will see a hole appear, put the cable into this hole and screw back up (clockwise), job done!