ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem when on full lock

182 Cup & 172
Hi all iv just bought a 182, wen i full lock on smooth road surfaces my cars great, soon as i full lock on uneven road to park it makes a very randome noise, lol to me it sounded like my seatbelt rubbin the plastic on the inside door piller, but it turns out its not :(, more of a squeek!, it isnt REALLY loud and it only happens randomely any ideas ?? :D

Clio sport 182
its the top front suspension mounts rubbing on the turret tops ;) renault remove the top mounts and grind away the part thats touching !!

Milltek'd clio 182
it might be your front suspension, mine is doing it now and both suspension springs have sheared at the bottom, it will be fine , but it is ok on my car aswell but when i full lock, it sounds like a creak but it is quite loud lol, just ordered my self the set around 80 quid and was told about 2 hours to do. hope this helps fella,

Clio Sport 172
Mines the same on the drivers side, A mate of mine who's into his cars told me it was a top-mount bearing, whatever one of those is?! I'm not very mechanically minded! :eek:
It's been like it on mine for about six months now, never caused a problem....... YET (touch wood)

Milltek'd clio 182
no should be fine, but obviously an m.o.t problem, but yeah it drives fine, its just the full lock turning that you hear the noise, i got mine on the drivers side lol