ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with cd changer

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
The cd changer in my 172 is playing up. First of all it said error on disc so I went to eject the cartridge but nothing happened. Turned the car off as I'd reached my destination, turned it back on when leaving and it was fine. Now it's happened again, it's saying there's no disc in 1-5 even though they do have discs in them. And the cartridge won't eject. It's just making the whirring noise that it normally makes before it ejects but it won't.

Any ideas?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Had a look this afternoon after work. Unplugged it and plugged it back in but to no avail. Had a look inside where the cartridge sits and it appeared that 6 wasn't going back into the cartridge when pressing eject. Stuck my key in under the tray and had a wiggle whilst pressing eject and I managed to get it out. Now do I tempt using it again or try and get a new one?