ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with Nova driver

TT 225

It seems I have a Nova owner, 1.6 GTE who claims his car is infact faster and better than my Willy.

How can i argue with this tw@t? Dont want to make myself sound as much of a knob as he has on the boards already.

I wouldnt bother replying at all, except this guy runs his own website and has posted all about it on there.

Grrrrrr.....

TT 225

hehehe, www.roybacer.co.uk

in the main discussion room, tis a long story... ~yawn~ but he is a complete w*****. Last month he was argueing with me over EVERYTHING, until he found out i was a girlie, then started emailing me and sending me pictures of himself :|

TT 225

Sorry! The main arguement started on Migweb where Ged posted, and kinda developed and moved onto roybacer

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Gives us the Topic heading Kel and well send a few lads over like (Craggy and myself) as we love a good argument.

Clio 197

Kelly,

Tell us more about the photographs. Is this guy a hunk or what? Are you just playing hard to get? After all he does own a Nova! Isnt that really hard to resist? If I were a girlie Id be all over him...

Ed

190 BHP Willy 2

Nova Slayer 172, lmfao.
The slayer part is enough to send chivers down my spine, reminds me of the muppet we have on here.
Is anybody gonna post? I have a couple of times now.

Scott.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

I have been on the board but tried to look down the list for your post on the CHEW THE FAT forum but cant find them. Only can seem them if I do a search.

190 BHP Willy 2

Kelly

I think the fun has just begun

ChavyBoy

weve got em on the ropes

Scott

A.K.A MOVE NOVE (lmfao)

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Nore me... Thats a first...

They are very very very very very very stupid little 17 yr olds. LOL

I cant be bothered anymmore. **Yawn**

190 BHP Willy 2

yes im giving up now.

we have wound them up enough they will be stewing over this for a little while, and checking back to see if we have replied. will do there heads in us not replying.

good work chaps.

Scott

A.K.A MOVE NOVA

Clio 197

Kelly,

Sure would like to see the photographs... Ill bet they are really good for a laugh. Or did you do the sensible thing and bin them immediately?

Ed

TT 225

hehehe

~~Kel hugs the lot of you~~

And Ill be seeing this bloke with the Nova on Monday.... hmmmm....

TT 225

No! I kept one of the photos

hold on, Ill se if i can get hold of it at work

He photoshopped it apparetly, and told me his friends said he looked like a p**n star

190 BHP Willy 2

thing is it is all true.

peckers told my m8 with the nove he is gonnas post his dyno sheet on there 2nite under my sigh in.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

They are a unch of lads.... Bless..

BTW what did you post DASH and you got banned why, was it the content ?

Clio v6

Laughing my a$$ off.

Typical Nova discussion about fitting a Corsa dash.

Re: New Dash!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah just checked it but seemed to fit the nova quite well
if i was told rightly the central vents didnt work, but i spose u cud put a TV where they were
The rusts not that bad *kicks quarter panel* $H!T Me foots stuck!

Plenty of fresh air from quarter panel then. Boy these guys are technical wizards.

Youre just lowering yourselves to there standards.

BTW, there are some respectable Nova owners out there.

MC

I must also admit my m8 has a nova gte and he was doin the quarter mile faster than me even he was shocked when i didnot go past him
but we think his has been played with buy the previous owner