ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with rear springs.

Expression 1.2 16v
IMG_1029.jpg

even when the car was up in the air the springs didnt look right.. looks like to many coils ?

IMG_1004.jpg

New springs from v maxx - look how compressed they look ?! and thats like the highest it can go. it seem the higher i wind it up the more compressed rather than it higher it..

what the hell ?!

any one got any springs i could have ???

Expression 1.2 16v
Your right they don't look safe , slightly angled too. Where did you buy them from?

from venom motor sport . I've called but they want the serial numbers. And I gave them them but they seem to not really care and not letting me know what's going on. should I just get some like spax 60mm springs and just use the rears for now. Cuz there only about 100 quid. Or pi? 60mm ? Or g-maxx.

Ph 1 172
Sorry to hijack but im Sure mine look like this? But they are different make coilovers, has anyone got a pic of how rear springs with coilovers should look when fitted properly on the adjusters?

cheers