ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems on this forum

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Hiya folks, havin problems when using this forum and just wanted to know if theres anything i can do to stop it. For some reason everytime i get a new page up on this forum for example the "technology" section i have to press f5 to refresh everything so it comes on up to date. Its the same with every section aswel as when reading in threads. It wont refresh anything automatically. Anythin i can do?? Cheers guys

Mk1 Maxim Sport
^^ whats that all about?? i clicked it an it said summat bout logging me out? it logs me out everytime i open a new page (i forgot to mention that bit) and i have to log back in on every new page.

Petrol Blue 182.
i had the same problem, go google, type firefox, download that, its another web browser, use that now instead of internet explorer