ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems with my gopro hd

E36 328
Hi there,

I stuck my gopro hd onto the side of the car for a drive the other night.

Got home to find it had only recorded for around 20 minutes. Didn't think a lot of it, it was cold and I wasn't sure it had been fully charged in the first place. However, I've just come to charge it up again and it won't charge at all. The red light will flicker once very quickly as soon as I plug it in to the computer or a mains outlet and the usb mode will work (with a full battery indicator when it turns on, which is strange) so I have got the videos on there off but now I can't charge it.

I've tried it in two different laptops and a mains outlet and I've removed and refitted the battery; no difference.

Anyone have any other ideas? Hope I don't have to send it back!

Bus w**ker
From what I've read it's common fault, people seem to point towards not following the charging instructions when new. A new battery charged as instructed will probably sort it, but I'd contact the place you bought it from or GoPro and see if they will just refund.