ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

probs with clifford alarm

brought a clifford avant guard 4 a few weeks ago yes their flagship system

and the poxy thing keeps going off and that can be when there is nothing about

it goes off even if i turn the proximity sensors off

its going in to try and be sorted out on saturday but thought id ask if anyone else here has had a similar problem so i can give some suggestions to my fitter

thanks

jaimie

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

yeh, the sensors are to sensitive, the microwave bubble will be to big and trying to push through the car, and coming uop against the shell of the car and thining some 1 is toching the bubble.

Had the same problem with mine. Had GAP out 5 times to fix it... mostly due to the first guy making a total arse of the install.

Sometimes the internal Sensor needs to be moved a few times to find the best place... it doesnt like being surrounded my to much metal stuff. Mine was just infront of the handbrake and caused no end of problems as it was getting a messed up signal with the seats in the way.

Think sometimes its trail and error....