ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Programming



  Fiat Panda 100hp
Im just doing my 1st lesson in C, its pretty :eek: Using turbo C to program, easy at the mo, teacher says I have to create my own program soon. Looks hard as fcuk
 
  UR 197, AB 182 FF
#include <stdio.h>
int main(int argc,char *argc) {
printf("hello kimmy you sexy b**ch\n");
return (0);
}
 

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Conteo said:
lol whats that

wrong! :p Should be....

#include <stdio.h>
int main(int argc,char *argv[]) {
printf("hello kimmy you sexy b*tch\r\n");
return (0);
}
 
  UR 197, AB 182 FF
sn00p said:
wrong! :p Should be....

#include <stdio.h>
int main(int argc,char *argv[]) {
printf("hello kimmy you sexy b*tch\r\n");
return (0);
}

oh yeah i forgot the []

anyways...

it'd still compile probably with warning and would run.
 

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
MikeDX said:
oh yeah i forgot the []

anyways...

it'd still compile probably with warning and would run.

that wasn't the main problem, you had "int main(int argc, char *argc)"

deffo wouldn't compile with that!
 

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
And Turbo C? Is it still 1991?! :eek:

What is your first program going to be then?
 
  UR 197, AB 182 FF
Dont knock turbo C. We were taught c on a 286 xenix network (20 dumb terminals) running vi and cc ;)
 

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
MikeDX said:
Dont knock turbo C. We were taught c on a 286 xenix network (20 dumb terminals) running vi and cc ;)

And that's where it should stay!

God I remember using Turbo C, Turbo Pascal and Turbo Prolog!
 
  UR 197, AB 182 FF
Actually I never had the pleasure of using turbo c other than installing it on a couple 386's..

<3 gcc ;)
 

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
MikeDX said:

I use gcc for embedded stuff. Visual Studio is where it's at for Windows though. Not tried kDevelop on linux for a while though (couple of years probably), I normally resort to vi when doing stuff on linux!
 
  182 Cup Inferno
sn00p said:
I use gcc for embedded stuff. Visual Studio is where it's at for Windows though. Not tried kDevelop on linux for a while though (couple of years probably), I normally resort to vi when doing stuff on linux!
My boss wants me to use Visual Studio, I hate using it cos I didn't use much of it in college. I had to start using the programme from scratch and remember what VB I was taught! Im used to Java, and PHP, really basic stuff!
 
  Fiat Panda 100hp
going to be designing a crappy number game, anyone done a little program like this, pm me it. Cheers
 
  UR 197, AB 182 FF
jimmy_mac said:
Yay!

And mike, you got owned up there, not good to miss out characters! Compilers don't like it when you miss out characters!

Well you just owned yourself, it was a spelling error :p
 
  UR 197, AB 182 FF
Conteo said:
going to be designing a crappy number game, anyone done a little program like this, pm me it. Cheers

LOL

you dont learn by letting others do it for you.

What kinda crappy number game

"i'm thinking of a number what is it"

2

"higher"

10

"lower"

7

"correct"

yay
 


Top