ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Back to Black

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah, no more whining! need to give it a service at some point, what do you charge mike? I'll provide everything I just dont like getting my hands dirty ;)

330i. E30 Touring.
Oil filter, oil, air filter?

£20 on a Saturday morning mate to you..

If you want gearbox oil and coolant done too, add another £15. x

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice project mate! I think I need something similar to restore!

Petrol Blue 182.
Oil filter, oil, air filter?

£20 on a Saturday morning mate to you..

If you want gearbox oil and coolant done too, add another £15. x

Will be everything mate, I wont be at football tonight. Day from hell and just need to chill tonight. My next sat off is in March so i'll arrange nearer the time, I don't mind helping out

Petrol Blue 182.
I like the look of that wink stu, I'd defiantly be interested in some sort of P/X for a sunflower <3

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I like the look of that wink stu, I'd defiantly be interested in some sort of P/X for a sunflower <3

I think it would look better parked next to the sunflower, Too keep it company :rasp:

Petrol Blue 182.
Haters gna hate!

Bloody hard to do! fiddly, air bubbles everywhere haha, will see what they look like tomorrow morning on the car as to wether I decide to keep them on or not.

IMG_1126.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
after seeing a black one in the PH1 apreciation thread, It did look cool. I must admit I saw it this morning and I'm not too sure. May just pull it off tonight lol

Petrol Blue 182.
Worked on the Clio a little bit today, gave the inside a good tidy and a hoover, and aslo had a go at correcting my headlamps. pretty impressed with the results if i do say so myself! I used 600 > 800 > 1200, the pack of grit I bought didn't contain 1500 grit. I wish I used this now as there are still some fine scratches on the headlamps. I also used a cutting compound and finished of with Auto Glym Super Resign Polish.

Before:

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

During:

IMG_1132.jpg

I re-masked at this point too.

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

After:

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

The bonnet is one of the next things on the list to replace!

Few interior shots.

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
came with the car mate, I dont think the genuine though as theres no holes in them to attatch to the floor.

Petrol Blue 182.
I've had a Pearl Black ph1 1.2 come in as a part exchange at work so I've managed to pinch the rear tow eye cover off the new owner (one of the mechanics) bonnet was scratched and dented though :(.

oh well, atleast the rear end will be tidied up slightly.

Taking her on a good run over the weekend, off the the New Forest, some good roads out that way.

Front bumper is being sprayed on monday (all the stone chips and paint peel on the bottom of it) by a chap who does our scratch repairs at work.

1. Bonnet
2. Stealth system
3. Lower - DONE
4. Clean up faded headlamps - DONE
5. Splitter of some sort
6. Two new center caps
7. Steering wheel refurb - Probably will Keep the Sabelt Cup wheel
8. wheels refurbed
9. New gear box fitted (crunches in 3rd) - DONE
10. Tow eye cover - DONE

Petrol Blue 182.
cant see it in the thread mate? PM me a price and some pics, I was idealy after a skoda one

Petrol Blue 182.
finally got round to painting my interior door grab handles. there all now on :)

also bought a fog light loom from Wocka on here as my fogs were not working, there all working now.

I was up in the loft browsing through some old bits when I stumbled apon a air filter that came with an espace v6 air box I bought for the old valver. I replaced that with an ITG filter.

out with the old

IMG_1144.jpg

in with the new

IMG_1143.jpg

secret
Good work mate and glad ur fogs work :) i have a pb ph1 as a project car now if u havent seen it

Also did u want a cd changer as i have one for sale with the cable?

Anyway i will be keeping a eye on this thread

Petrol Blue 182.
already got one bud :) yeah I'll be keeping an eye out on yours if any pannels come up for grabs ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
Took the twin exhuast system off last night and replaced it with a OEM system which was stainless steel. not sure if its from Renault then, much cleaner looking rear now, cant see the system at all.
Rattles on the heatshield a little bit so that needs looking at, also blows from the mid section, theres a tiny crack so will be getting the welder out on that!

I need to get hold of a 2nd hand bonnet, doesnt matter what colour, just needs to be in good condition.

After that the cars heading to the body shop for a front end re-spray :)

Pics to follow of cleaner rear end tonight.

1. Bonnet
2. Stealth system - DONE
3. Lower - DONE
4. Clean up faded headlamps - DONE
5. Splitter of some sort
6. Two new center caps
7. Steering wheel refurb - Probably will Keep the Sabelt Cup wheel
8. wheels refurbed
9. New gear box fitted (crunches in 3rd) - DONE
10. Tow eye cover - DONE

Petrol Blue 182.
IMG_1150.jpg

much better.

Picking up an alloy bonnet tomorrow eve, car is going to the bodyshop on tuesday :) apologies that its dirty but I dont have any passion to clean it whilst it looks as sorry as it dose at the front atm

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
looking great Ryan, pic of spoiler fitted (while it was on for all of 5 mins :p)

Petrol Blue 182.
No pics I'm afraid Dawn, will be getting the wiring on the spoiler sorted at some point this week, no doubt I'll be dropping it off to you for a good going over in the next couple of weeks.