ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project cars

As far as I'm aware it's PC only but I guess this may change if new consoles are coming in the near future. This game is still in Alpha build from what I've seen so it's still early on in development.

Lee

BMW M2C
I signed up a while back. I get a new build weekly. It's not bad, and the Career plans sound awesome. It's going to be on most platforms but is currently PC only.

You pay a one off fee to contribute during development, then get an amount back based on sales of the final product.

I tried this the other day: http://www.simraceway.com/

Evo 5 RS
Wow, weird. Just came across this last night, might sign up... the detail in the latest build looks astounding:

014.png

0131.jpg

0102.jpg

005.png
019.png

Wow, those are impressive ^^^

The middle one is very good, bar a few too many facets in places, the attention to detail is stunning.

Lee

BMW M2C
I've just downloaded the latest build. I'll chuck it on in a bit and see what it's like. BTW, those screen shots are very flattering!

Hopefully Forza on the next gen console will have some dynamic lighting.

[video=youtube_share;YDcZlN8APjI]http://youtu.be/YDcZlN8APjI[/video]

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully Forza on the next gen console will have some dynamic lighting.

[video=youtube_share;YDcZlN8APjI]http://youtu.be/YDcZlN8APjI[/video]

Does look great indeed - hopefully it will make Simbin up their game with GTR3. :)

I'm pretty sure that the demo player on the clip above should change his streering settings from the No. 57 bus to that of a race car, however.

2.50 onwards - jesus! ;)

D.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Looks good, hopefully it will have a handling model as good as iRacing.

Evo 5 RS
I really, really want to give this a go but donations or no donations like fck am I paying to play a game barely out of alpha.

Open betas will get you better results you greedy tarts. If it's any good, obviously.

1eight2
I really need to get into the racing sim genre. Just need to beef up my PC and buy a wheel first. This looks brilliant!

Im a member now, quite annoying that the pit limiter is on at times and can't be turned off without exiting the game, other than that very impressed

Clio 1.2 mk2
Invested this month, it's great. Weekly builds usually get quite an improvement each time. Don't get me wrong there isn't much on it yet but it's still good to race.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Have been enjoying the last few builds, the tyre physics are really getting there. Has met its funding now too, though the devs are letting people upgrade their accounts but no new signups allowed.

Exciting times.

Haven't played this in a while. It had dodgy physics when I last played it and missing textures on the tracks. Will update it and try again. And new support for the Microsoft pad?

Clio 1.2 mk2
Finally got some kit to run this properly! And they have come on leaps and bounds since I last played. Looks stunning and now a few of the vehicles are starting to handle much better too. Still a fair way from release though.

rig_zpsf6330a0e.jpg

Also I know i'm running GT at the time of the photo. I'll try and get some gameplay vids up at some point.

Clio 1.2 mk2
No using a Fanatec clubsport wheel. Here is a gameplay vid from the other night. Still getting used to the wheel and not too good at night hence the slow lap.
Hope you enjoy.

a
lso I have no idea how to embed a video on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  BMW E46 330ci Sport
No using a Fanatec clubsport wheel. Here is a gameplay vid from the other night. Still getting used to the wheel and not too good at night hence the slow lap.
Hope you enjoy.

a
lso I have no idea how to embed a video on here.

Lens flair at the 1.30 mark is ridiculous. Glare from the sun is fair enough but seen as the view is supposed to be from the drivers eyes I think that's well over the top. Minor gripe with all first person games though.

Looks good and progressing well.

Last edited by a moderator: