ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project cars

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Sorry if this has been mentioned but is it still good with a DS4? I'm not interested in getting a wheel. Also, can the view go third person?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just tried to buy on Steam, it failed so then bought a key.

Enter key, and up comes the error that I already own the game.

Go to install it and they haven't received my payment so it can't install.

Can cancel the Steam purchase but it warns me to be sure that the payment hasn't gone out first lol.

Ballache!

Goliath I
Watching it on Twitch, this anyone off here? #Spotted
67c1afaac3afc920a7b1c15d050e7ff4.jpg

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Soooo... Anybody with a PC want to buy my G27?? I think I need myself a wheel for this.

DCi
Here's a weird bug I've never seen before - print screen just gives a plain black square

So here is a camera phone pic of my Bavaria time

yjW5vQ4.jpg

Fiesta ST
Up to a 1:50.593 now on Bavarian legend. Rank 48th. No idea where top is getting another 3.2secs from.

I'm loving the game, just blasting round donington in an RUF GT3 lap after lap in time trial. Not even touched career mode

My career mode is locked? Odd.

Just done a few laps on clio cup in nurburgring. Helmet cam is superb! Tweaked controls to setting 2 and are a lot better. Still need to tweak more.

Was brilliant though... and when you get it.right it feels so great and satisfying! Was going really well for a while then had a head on with the barriers. Lol

Ah well.., windscreen was impairing my vision and the bonnet was cooking the engine anyway.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I can't seem to top 01:54. Seem to get a decent lap in general but falling short on one of the corners. Really frustrating, lol.

Up to a 1:50.593 now on Bavarian legend. Rank 48th. No idea where top is getting another 3.2secs from.

I'm loving the game, just blasting round donington in an RUF GT3 lap after lap in time trial. Not even touched career mode
Just did the same as you. f**k that cars good!

Wow that was intense.... helmet cam is amazing. Feels superb in the bends on limit... really enjoyed that. Really showed me what game will be capable of. Hooked now for experiences like that. [emoji41]

Detail of the sound in the games so so good.
Group A f1 style cars sounded absolutely brutal.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
This game offers a real sense of accomplishment when you nail a corner, or pull off a decent overtaking manouver! As mentioned before if anyone is up for some honest clean racing add me on Xbox gamertag: Diesel Davis

Two 0 Shitx
Someone needs to set up a session tomorrow! Sick of numptys already.. 23rd on the balvarian thing so far with pad

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Still struggling with a sense of twitchy steering, I go into the bend and if I go for a slight correction it just throws me off..

I really enjoyed the session night. When it's going good it's incredible, intense and thrilling.
Occasional glitches are a fly in the ointment, but the game is going to be superb when their ironed out.
This bugs the most annoying for me. About 8 times it's happened, the wheel just turns full lock left with no input from me, no matter how hard I steer right it just stays locked left for 2 or so seconds! See video below. In go kart, recorded via camera phone.
The go kart around donnington was brilliant fun!! [emoji41]

Clio, Nova, Astra
Finally got on his last night after it locked the game down to do the rest of the install i love it.

The whole signing a contract and racing for a team in the go karts is epic, its very hard but thats what i want not arcady crap

The controls need adjusting abit to get used to it but overall the game is awesome and im well happy with it

Vectra SRi
Just my views on this.. I've got the controls on mode 3, works perfectly with the pad, the cars are an absolute nightmare to control with cold tyres but once you get some heat in them and get used to the car it's a fantastic game!

Literally the only criticism from me is during qualifying, even the slightest "off" results in the lap time being invalidated.. This can be rather frustrating when pushing on!

Just pray my wheel turns up today, I'm hoping it'll be even better on that!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Managed to get it downloaded last night, conveniently need to be home this afternoon for a gas meter replacement. :up:

Clio, Nova, Astra
Just my views on this.. I've got the controls on mode 3, works perfectly with the pad, the cars are an absolute nightmare to control with cold tyres but once you get some heat in them and get used to the car it's a fantastic game!

Literally the only criticism from me is during qualifying, even the slightest "off" results in the lap time being invalidated.. This can be rather frustrating when pushing on!

Just pray my wheel turns up today, I'm hoping it'll be even better on that!

Thats what annoyed me the fact your giving it beans and a little off will invalidate your time.

especially in the karts its hard to stay on the track lol

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Still can't even get the game to go past the first corner. Doesn't seem to be a heat or overclocking issue (as it's all stock) and it's not creating any f**king logs. Just freezes my screen and makes annoying sounds.

Clio 182
Waiting for the delivery of mine. Shouldn't have taken on an extra shift at work today by the sounds of it!

172cup
Downloaded it last night, Had to spend a while trying to sort the controls out. It's not great with a pad, But I think I'm so use to forza. Looks like ill be investing in a wheel soon, Anyone got any recommendations for a xbox one wheel?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm on mode 3 with the speed sensitivity up slightly and steering sensitivity down, I think anyone using a pad needs to have it down a bit as it can be so frustrating having an exaggerated turn in by just the slightest touch of the stick.

With regards to tyre temp, does this still come into effect when the tyre wear is off? As usually when I start an online race now the tyres all show as green, in the bottom right corner?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I'm thinking of investing in a wheel aswell for Xbox one, be good to hear people's recommendations! It's a shame my old fanatec doesn't work on the one

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Managed to get it downloaded last night, conveniently need to be home this afternoon for a gas meter replacement. :up:

Gas meter replacement completed within the first hour of the afternoon slot. Best go back to work. :down: