ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project: De-chav

TT QS
its amazing how much better that last picture looks merely because of the lexus lights going.

looking good mate :)

RS172 Flamer
its amazing how much better that last picture looks merely because of the lexus lights going.

looking good mate :)

Cheers buddy, much appreciated.

I still need to order the Silvertec Indicators and the LED number plate light!

Last edited:
  I30N, LS430, 197
People with 'HIDs' inside regular reflector headlights should be lined up and shot. Pricks.

Rest of the car is coming along quite nicely, looks 100x better than it did originally.

TT QS
eBay is the place. Would you share where you got the plate light bulb from. I'm in the market for one but not entirely sure what one to get

RS172 Flamer
its coming along nicely.
what did you have in mind to replace it?

I had my mind set on a Seat Ibiza FR, but looks like the Clio will be staying for a little while. If I can sell some of my old mods then I can afford to tidy it up a little bit. I have ordered the front Silvatec indicators and I really want an RS grill.

PH1 1.2s
I like your car dude just do the mods you like at the end of the day your the one driving it, still got those 182 alloys for sale?