ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

More poke than viagr
lol all this banter about the spoiler. I think it will look good tbh, think it just looks a bit plain and boring like an old mans saloon car atm lol.

Just cleaned the engine bay up quickly whilst fitting strut brace. 10 years of dirt and grime is really hard to get off! :mad:

PA200067.jpg

PA200066.jpg

And also got new valve caps through finally :D

PA200068.jpg

STILL waiting for red center caps, been over a month now and really getting pissed off waiting for them.

And thinking about spraying the blue ends of the strut brace, red. But will do it when i have the time in couple of weeks

More poke than viagr
lol, yeah kinda lets it down....alot!

Fitted new bootlid + spoiler last night it pretty much freezing conditions. Still cant make my mind up, from the back it looks awesome but from the front it still looks like somethings missing. Once splitter is on i think it will look 10x better :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
LOL just ribbin ya.

Hope this bootlids carbon fiber.

spoiler Hmmmmmm ill hold my reservations.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hope you didn't buy OEM Red centre caps as i would bet my jewish konk that they won't fit the reps!? The lip on the back fo the centre cap won't slot it...if you follow my drift.

More poke than viagr
Nah the guy who sold me the wheels said he'd send me the red centers...but that was 3 weeks ago and still no news after several emails :(

More poke than viagr
Right, been in belgium for a while but sorted a few things out since been back.

Been busy with the stickers i got through from America....stanceworks, canibeat etc...

and just bought some new winter wheels :D Most of you are going to hate them but they came at the right money and will allow me to get seriously low :D and staggered aswell :)

Just got to decide what colours to do them now...any ideas?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
How big are those steels Tom? I really want some 17's :( So if they are that big I'll have em off you when you get bored of 'em ;) x

More poke than viagr
sorry Jason, they're 16's. 8J fronts and 9J rears so got to fit same size tyres on all 4, so maybe 215's or 205's? Going from 18's to 16's is going to lower it soo much aswell :D

Thinking of maybe red dishes and matt black centers, then ive got red valve caps and wheel nuts to go on :) Really looking forward to getting them now :D

Also been spraying the ends of front strut brace up in red last couple of days, will get it on tommorow and finally upload pics of spoiler :D

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Surely 16's are too small? Not trying to debunk it but I'd be intrigued to see how they look!

More poke than viagr
Yeah will be fine with same size tyres on, same contact patch on all 4 wheels then. Just mean there will be alot more stretch on the rears than the fronts :) Uploading pics now so will post up later or tommorow

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Won't having the same size tyres damage the drive train? You have to have the same rolling radius if you are going staggered on a 4x4.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Car looks stunning on those BBS's. Dont understand the problem with spending money on it. Hes 19, having a scoob is pretty big no matter what's under the bonnet. Just keep going bud, dont think the spoiler will suit the look the wheels give it, but prove us wrong i suppose.

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Cool project! Looks the nuts! Dont get why everyones complaining about it not being an STI or WRX, if youre doing it how you like it and can afford it do it!

More poke than viagr
Right decided not to buy the steelies now, spending money on some UEL Borla headers and a decent camera :)

Pics

PB070112.jpg

Sill scraping!

PB070095.jpg

Big gay wing

PB030085.jpg

PB070109.jpg

PB030083.jpg

PB030082.jpg

PB030080.jpg

Stickers are making a welcome return :)

PB030079.jpg

PB030078.jpg

Cleaned bay + freshly painted strut brace

PB060094.jpg

PB060091.jpg

Brace and matt black winter wheels going on soon :(

PB060088.jpg

More poke than viagr
Also found a place to roll my arches, so once ive sorted the front coilovers out im getting it booked in, so i can go lower :D

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
How good is Canibeat's delivery? Gunna get some soonish.

Don't like the wing, but other than that it's nice. As you say more lows = more win!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
As I thought, the spoiler pisses all over it.

Not it looks like every other Impreza with big wheels.

Scene points just took a nosedive.