ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

Black Clio GT
spoiler looks w**k....
colour code the spats and side skirts with the money you get for the spoiler!!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
You have a restrained front end, then a wopping great chav wing on the back. It doesn't work mate, sorry!

Stagecoach Ticket
Used to love this car but tht wing is s**t! not a fan of the stickers either tbh that many stickers is proper needy

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Well that looks w**k.

It looks like any other Turbo Rep?

Whats supposed to be different?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
WTF is the pig sticker about? Im so un'scene..(nice word i've made up there)

1.2 Dynamique 16v
I think the wing has ruined the look TBH.

Like others have said, the wing and toe eye need to go to make this look different/good.

Totally ruined the whole world full of everything and Jesus now hates you.

I hope you're happy :dapprove:
I don't. In fact, I was about to purchase a similar-sized spoiler, albeit a different design, for my Impreza shortly before I sold it.

Make it look how you want it to. (but them steels on the first page were f**king shocking).

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the only scene you fit in to right now is the "i have a scooby its a rally car dont you know" scene... wing is fail, generic tow hook is fail, stickers are fail, **sigh**

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Wing and tow eye are terrible.

Way too try hard. Looked better before. :(

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
All you need now is a vented bonnet and it will look like every other chav/ned Subaru on the road.
The car was coming along nicely and I was thinking, i'll have no problems spotting that around the Coventry area
as it looks different to all the others I see driving around, sadly no more.

IMO you've gone backwards.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
No bonnet scoop = non turbo!

EASY!

Would look a million, wait no.. infinity times better without the spoiler and tow thing..

Money pit
Afraid i agree :( for the wing to work you need a bonnet scoop, and that really wouldn't be cool.

I like the stickers, and the tow bracket is ok...ish.

Thinking about it though your clio got tonnes of hate in the starting phases but then you ended up gettin a magazine feature lol

Im just gonna sit back and watch :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
f**k the Tow haterz.

IMG_5151.jpg