ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

More poke than viagr
So is this what they call hardparking in scene talk?

Ie, Track look, track bits, low, caged, but no engine.

No this is called building your own car....you know, putting the wheels you want on, getting it at the height you want, putting bits on that you want, basically building a car that you want....

and at the end of the day its got same size engine as a cliosport ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
No this is called building your own car....you know, putting the wheels you want on, getting it at the height you want, putting bits on that you want, basically building a car that you want....

and at the end of the day its got same size engine as a cliosport ;)

What's a cliosport? Agh.

Looks loads better on the new coils. The brakes look weedy though.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks loads better lower but that whole front end double din splitter b****cks needs to go i hate it on my mates never mind yours

More poke than viagr
Just got back from Fast Show at pod, was a good day but was on a stand in the middle of no where and with no one that i knew lol.

Just uploading pics now, but heres one from the show and one from the journey back!

DSC00777.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

New stance is full of win. Really not a fan of that splitter though, looks like it was manufactured by a 5 year old, there's not a straight edge on it.

More poke than viagr
New stance is full of win. Really not a fan of that splitter though, looks like it was manufactured by a 5 year old, there's not a straight edge on it.

Yeah was the cheapest one i could find, and quality is pretty s**t....but lets be honest, its not going to stay in 1 piece for too long being this low ;) Booked it in for a respray so at least the colour will match. Then just need to get colour coded skirts fitted aswell :)

why has all your hair from your legs migrated to your head.

PMSL!!

1.2 Dynamique 16v
That looks really good. Not sure about the splitter either! Altho I think its because it doesnt colour match. Whens it being sprayed?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Just got back from Fast Show at pod, was a good day but was on a stand in the middle of no where and with no one that i knew lol.

Just uploading pics now, but heres one from the show and one from the journey back!

DSC00826.jpg

that picture is so apt!

More poke than viagr
Saw you first thing, in the Ibis hotel car park ;)

Yeah kinda got lost lol, did you hear my fucked drive shaft? Saw you going into pod aswell, i was a couple of cars behind you and saw you turning off to the left onto the grass parking.

Yeah kinda got lost lol, did you hear my f**ked drive shaft? Saw you going into pod aswell, i was a couple of cars behind you and saw you turning off to the left onto the grass parking.

Nah I didn't hear it mate! Ah right, I did well there. I was meant to be at the back of the stand, but went from the front of our convoy right to the back in the melee they call the entrance!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
personally think it looks epic! altho im not a fan of the cage.

More poke than viagr
Done a little bit more done on the bumper today, not a great deal as i couldnt be bothered, and only had an hour after uni before i had to go to work.
Also picked up a free bumper from the bodyshop, said i could have it so i can drive around whilst mine is being sprayed! So called into halfrauds, £7 can of matt black and heres the result!
DSCF3772.jpg

DSCF3773.jpg

Going to my Renault Meganne splitter onto the bottom so ill still be scraping though ;)
And heres where smoothing has got too so far:
DSCF3770.jpg

DSCF3771.jpg

Still looks a right mess, but will be finished and sprayed for next wednesday :)
Also started painting STI brake calipers, think you can see them in one of those pics somewhere

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Like the stancenation Lanyard! I rock an illest one atm, that's just how down with the kids we are I guess.