ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm going to create the company "brlde"

Then I'm going to choose to use all capitals, excluding the "L", therefore making my logo B R l D E

Then I'm going to get rich mincing JDM fanboy's who blatantly won't know the difference between a £1000 bucket seat and £50 eBay special.

Wanna go into business Ali?

Cupra

Then I'm going to choose to use all capitals, excluding the "L", therefore making my logo B R l D E

Then I'm going to get rich mincing JDM fanboy's who blatantly won't know the difference between a £1000 bucket seat and £50 eBay special.

Just call it Blide. Thats how the japs say it anyway.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
You need to get this low..

249863af.jpg

Pic stolen from eBay haha

Look at what Tom could of had! Epic spoilerless-ness

LOL, plenty of fake bride seats about anyway. Just got to know where to look to confirm it's authenticity ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Sure, why not!

More poke than viagr
Yep yellow is coming off tommorow, spoiler is already off and splitter might be on tommorow :approve:

Was going to wait and get some pics first, but havnt had any chance yet

.....just hope these are comfy lol.

Look at what Tom could of had! Epic spoilerless-ness

;) :cool:

Tryed everything under the sun to un seize front coilovers, got one undone but still cant do the other one and dont know what to do tbh...found a pair of Tein front coilovers on JPP, but they want £300 for them!!

Running much pretension? If you know what brand they are, see if you can get new collars? If you can for a decent price, carefully cut/chisel the collars off, providing the spring isn't tensioned up!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Just give them a good old smashing in, the b******s won't be seized for long! :D
Deffo' needs more lows though...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Stickers inside need to be gone by the time you post again lol and you need some standard rears but smoke the white bit beleive me it looks awesome.

350z GT
Looks good man....

glad the spoilers gone as it tried to take the car in a diff direction to the rest, Splitter will look good when sprayed up and fitted etc, get rid of the yellow as well :)

Should be very nice when done :)

Inferno 182 CUP
loose the yellow and put a matching passenger seat in and its a start .. also loose the f**king rear tow and its full of win

More poke than viagr
Thanks for comments, have to agree about how much better it looks now! Think because it didnt come with a wing it was a nice change to put it on. And always thinking as a kid about owning an impreza with a big wing lol :eek:

Race Retro show today at stoneleigh, car park was thick mud....so glad ive got 4 wheel drive or else would still be there!!

And also found a pair of Zeal front coilovers, never heard of them but for £60 cant go too wrong!

More poke than viagr
Missus got me a machine polisher for xmas so cant wait to go and try that!

Think splitter may have to be cable tied on for tommorow...

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Zeal are supposed to be quality aren't they?

I remember someone paying four figures for something made be Zeal.

More poke than viagr
Right got the prodrive splitter on, but the colour match is completely off so sending that in for spraying soon. Also got small meganne splitter fitted after modifying it slightly! New coilovers have taken a lot longer to arrive than thought, but should be here on monday, and fitted wednesday probably :) As long as their not seized that is! Should then be tucking some tyre :cool:

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

And demonstrated just how practical it still is

Small curbs
DSC00746.jpg

Going up speedbumps....

DSC00754.jpg

....and going down again

DSC00755.jpg

Been taking some grief on subaru forum from people saying that its not useable any more, so last shots were to prove that it is still practical and can do just what it needs to do :cool:

Adz

Work van
looks really really good :approve: just get that stupid yellow film off the lights and it would looks some much better.