ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Proof of no cliams discount

Mégane RS
Purchased my insurance a few months ago and they never asked me to prove my no cliams discount, just wondering whos had to prove your ncb?

RB 182
i have on all my insurance policys. they normally send u a letter few weeks after askin for proof.

who u with?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nope never had to prove it . Whether they can check what no claims you have i don't know .

Depends on the insurer or number or years I think. When I had my policy with 1yr they didn't ask but different company did when I got 2.

S-Max
Its all b****cks, if they are on the ball they'll chase you. I was with a broker and I had 2 cars on there, it was really unclear which car had what no claims etc....(there are 2 drivers and cars have been on there a while at different times etc)

I changed insurer and all of a sudden I didn't have as many as I thought. I then had to pay an extra £90 to the new insurer as they quote was then wrong as the number of year was wrong.

Personally I think NCB should be calculated on the driver not the individual cars. The other thing that narks me is if you have an accident and it was not your fault (I had someone go up my backside oh er, back in 02) it stays on there for a while and I'm sure I have been penalised.....