ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Proper Job

file.jpg

file1.jpg

file2.jpg

Taken from the Trophy forum. Driver and the passenger were fine.

Last edited:
  F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
that looks absolutely terrible! how were the people inside possibly fine after that?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
doing 110 down a country road at the age of 18 (owner's admission) was never going to end well.... but testament to the strength of the car for it to roll several times and it not to end fatally. and he's now bought another Trophy too!

120d M-Sport
Wow! Wonder how many trophys are left now?

Proper job indeed.

Good to see the people are ok tho!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
doing 110 down a country road at the age of 18 (owner's admission) was never going to end well.... but testament to the strength of the car for it to roll several times and it not to end fatally. and he's now bought another Trophy too!

This is why my kids will never own that sort of car at 18. Rediculous.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It is Ridiculous Dan I agree but if they can afford it at that age who' to stop them. If I could have drievn one at that age I would have no matter what my parents said.

I wouldn't have piloted mine into a field though.

Anyway, very nasty crash and i've also seen a cup that was rolled quite a few time and the owner got out alive.
If you seen where the roof was sitting you'd wonder how he did manage to get out. Unreal safety for a small car.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
This is why my kids will never own that sort of car at 18. Rediculous.

thats what my mum n dad were like thus only owning 1.1's even clios a 1.149 even tho its badged as a 1.2 lol, but after 5.5yrs of driving slow cars then quite often getting to drive cars that are quick they trust me to drive something quick now as im clearly not an idiot.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It is Ridiculous Dan I agree but if they can afford it at that age who' to stop them. If I could have drievn one at that age I would have no matter what my parents said.

I wouldn't have piloted mine into a field though.

Anyway, very nasty crash and i've also seen a cup that was rolled quite a few time and the owner got out alive.
If you seen where the roof was sitting you'd wonder how he did manage to get out. Unreal safety for a small car.

Because my kids will listen to me. If they don't, I will stop their money and they can find somewhere else to live.

My Dad was exactly the same. He said if I ever bought a motorbike, he'd kick me out the house and remove me from his Will. Drastic, but it worked.

At 18 I had a H plate 1.0 litre Polo, 45hp!! I put it in a ditch. Twice. Im now 23 and have had a few performance cars, parents were less than happy about the Westfield.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Because my kids will listen to me. If they don't, I will stop their money and they can find somewhere else to live.

My Dad was exactly the same. He said if I ever bought a motorbike, he'd kick me out the house and remove me from his Will. Drastic, but it worked.
Like it! Got your point across well.

I was playing Devil's advocate.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Saw this the other day lol ...

Tbh, the car had nothing to do with the accident, it was inappropriate speed for the situation the driver found themselves in. Could have been doing 110mph in a Corsa 1.2.

A car is only as fast as the accelerator is pressed/held down for.

Evo 5 RS
^lol

Shoot me down if you want - but it makes me quite angry he's gone out and bought another one. I'd like to have one in a year or so as a keeper.

Not going to happen if some puss head covered hero is throwing them into shrubbery. Give Trophys a chance kids. Not to drive. To live!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
poor trophy :-/ atleast he got out alive, sadly some owners of said car havent been so fortunate :(

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
prob rich dad rev's as lad round mines had a VXR from new then got rid for a Ring special VXR then got rid for an M3 coupe then binned that off for a 911! he's only 21 and an utter bellend, oh he was 17 when he had the VXR

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
reminds me of the one that came off the road infront of me, wasn't quite as bad as this one but not far off!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I got my 182 at 19 but didn't crash it into a bush.

Saying that I also didn't go doing 110mph down a country lane; nor did I pay 4k for tpft insurance flol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I got my 182 at 19 but didn't crash it into a bush.

Saying that I also didn't go doing 110mph down a country lane.

This ^

I put my 1.2 in a bush.. I learned froim that mistake though... Im the most sensible driver out of all my mates now :approve: