ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

prospeed

looking for 172 cup
another great job done by charlie :D :D went down to prospeed saturday for new exhaust and i love it he done everything just how i wanted it perfect

Clio MK2 172
I've had an exhaust from pro-speed, fitted last sept, but on the back of the tail pipe I've got rust or some sort of corrosion starting. Any ideas why that would be, I thought stainless exhausts dont rust or corrode? bizarre...

182 Cup, (2nd one)
Baz 172 said:
I've had an exhaust from pro-speed, fitted last sept, but on the back of the tail pipe I've got rust or some sort of corrosion starting. Any ideas why that would be, I thought stainless exhausts dont rust or corrode? bizarre...

I have no idea why that would be but give charlie a call i'm sure he will sort it out as you have got a lifetime guarentee

Clio MK2 172
charlie b said:
I have no idea why that would be but give charlie a call i'm sure he will sort it out as you have got a lifetime guarentee

Will do, he should be cool with it I guess, I just dont understand it.

looking for 172 cup
here is my prospeed 3.5" slash backs :cool:

Attachments

• 100_0768.JPG
    100_0768.JPG
    358 KB · Views: 47
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi Spike,

I want a new exhaust, still unsure which one i wnat and hear great reviews from Charlie, can i ask how much??, are you pleased with the sound??

cheers Paul

looking for 172 cup
paul said:
Hi Spike,

I want a new exhaust, still unsure which one i wnat and hear great reviews from Charlie, can i ask how much??, are you pleased with the sound??

cheers Paul

was £450 mate, exhaust is really good quality n charlie will make it sound how ever you want
would really recomend :cool:

clio 200 F4Rt
its probably rusting as its cheap poor quality stainless steel, like many custom exhaust places use.

i have heard many a horror story about powerflow exhausts!

but then if they have a long warranty, replacement shouldnt be an issue!