ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Protection For Matt Paint?

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
There's a few.

I'm using a mixture of swissvax, nanolex, chemical guys and angle wax.

I wouldn't waste my money on the swissvax stuff again.

There's a few.

I'm using a mixture of swissvax, nanolex, chemical guys and angle wax.

I wouldn't waste my money on the swissvax stuff again.

As the widely considered best and most well known line of products in this area, why do you say that, out of curiosity?

Appreciate its all down to personal experience!

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
As the widely considered best and most well known line of products in this area, why do you say that, out of curiosity?

Appreciate its all down to personal experience!

Don't get me wrong the swissvax stuff is good and fairly easy to use but it carries a premium compared to other brands for example anglewax which is pennies for a finish which is to me identical.

It all depends on what you want to spend your money on, at first I was all over swissvax but as I found other products becoming available I thought I'd give them a try and I'm glad I did.

Don't get me wrong the swissvax stuff is good and fairly easy to use but it carries a premium compared to other brands for example anglewax which is pennies for a finish which is to me identical.

It all depends on what you want to spend your money on, at first I was all over swissvax but as I found other products becoming available I thought I'd give them a try and I'm glad I did.

I see and completely appreciate your point. I had presumed you meant they didn't work as well - but yes, they are certainly premium!!