ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS2s and TV Screens

that looks fantastic, my only worry with that is its not removable and dont know how long it would stay in the car

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i just dont park the car in vunerable places, and have had the windows tinted to make it difficult to see inside, that with the alarm seems to keep the stuff in the car (has done for the last year or so anyway).

Gaz

i did consider getting the dash that fits round the sat nav screen that you can get and finding a screen to put in that. its just the extra top piece on the mk2. not sure if the screen was an option on the mk1?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

not sure if any of you have noticed but maplins do a tft lcd screen for 99 quid might be worth looking at i know a few people with them and they are fantastic you have to mount them in to somthing but you could always make it removeable.

MaLicE

hi daipac what model is that looks well sweet does that have a tuner/dvd all built in and how much does it cost if you dont mind me asking looks well cool im after a screen with tuner/dvd built in that is quite cheap still trying to find one cheers

C, it is not mine, I was putting the pics up there for GarethCamp a.k.a. Gaz2130, he knows all about it so I am sure he will post the details if you ask him.

Hope this helps,

Dai

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

its around £600 for the screen, £200 for the tv tuner, and £1000 for the DVD/Navigation/DTSDecoder Deck, the screen model it CQ-VA707 (Panasonic) 7" TFT Widescreen.

Gaz,