ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3/360 Debate

S-Max
I was until today going to buy a 360 towards the end of Feb. Then today I walk past HMV and see "reserve your PS3 for 23rd March release"...

What do I do?

S-Max
I know games will be a while in coming on the PS3 but I wonder if it's worth the wait? With kids now can't really justify buying both as I have done in the past :(

Tungy
In this situatuion myself but not going to buy either. I'd buy the 360 though and wait till the PS3 hype is over and the price has dropped a bit. Unless you're minted of course.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Modified firmware makes the 360 region free and allows you to play your "backup" games ;)

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
im up for ps3 personally. im not in any rush for a console. most the good 360 games seem to be coming out for ps3. i prefer the playstation controller aswell.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
360, cheaper, better games out now, and coming, online experience its easy and awsome.

jus get a 360 the graphs from wat i have seen on ps3 pics ent better. well not worth the s**t games and more money lol.

(360 fanboy) was ps2 fan lol

Golf R soon...
I'll have the PS3, just waiting for Game to start doing pre-orders as I can trade my ps2 and 13 games in then :rolleyes:

Monaro VXR
So once you add a game and an extra pad expect to pay in the region of £500. Think the controllers alone are rumored to be £60 and have roughly a 1-2 year lifespan at most.

Personally I would wait as theres only like 1 game worth buying on the system that is not on the 360. And there is very little between the systems performance wise. And the 360 online services are far superior.

Best leaving it for at least a year I would say. Spend the cash on a 360 or wait till the PS3 launch as it will likely drop in price when the PS3 launches.

Citroen DS3 DSport
The controlelrs cost £34.99 each.

I've reserved my PS3 and will hopefully collect on launch day with the F1 game.

u will not be dissapointed ps3 fans its great i had an xbox 360 and ps3 but sold my xbox cause i wasnt using it anymore