ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ps3 broken-wallet damage?

A SHED!
my ps3 has stopped playing ps3 games, still plays bluray movies, ps2, ps1 games. This is the second time i will have to send it to sony. Anyone know the number and what price im gonna have to pay? its a 60gb fat version. cheers.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

You can haggle with them.

I got them down to £100 with 12 months warranty on the refurbed unit.

I still haven't fixed mine!

A SHED!
just told me £131...offt. im formatting the system to see if that helps. couldnt get them to change the price. If it doesnt work, i might just get a 360.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
just told me £131...offt. im formatting the system to see if that helps. couldnt get them to change the price. If it doesnt work, i might just get a 360.

Just spoke to them now... they said they'll drop the price for a night with you.... I told them you'll be free on friday and that they wont need the lube....

Fiesta ST2
would you rather he posted it in a thread where the devices get RROD or have a fan that sounds like a helicopter? beside GT5 will be out in a few months who wants an xbox to play lamza when GT5 will be here? :)