ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS3] Demon Souls

Went into Game today and they didn't even have it on their computer system!! Talk about sales failure!

Titanium 182
Went into Game today and they didn't even have it on their computer system!! Talk about sales failure!

ITs not out in the UK
There are 2 which you can import

- the chinese/ english version which is in english except from the manual
- American version which came out last week

Titanium 182
Ahab can you link me to who you ordered from baldino?

Bought from ebay
The person I bought from has no more for sale

got it for £40 delivered and they send it as a gift so I can hopefully avoid customs charges
Should get it next week sometime

Ebay is your best bet mate

Titanium 182
this came today and gawd damn its good
I just went and bought another version off ebay though as I now want the US version with the english manual :eek: im fussy that way

Il be selling by chinese import if anyone wants it
£40 delivered?

this came today and gawd damn its good
I just went and bought another version off ebay though as I now want the US version with the english manual :eek: im fussy that way

Il be selling by chinese import if anyone wants it
£40 delivered?

£35 delivered;)

And you can hang onto it until your yank version arrives!

Titanium 182
nae barterin :rasp:
Was 40 squid for me to buy so am gona sell it at that

Im hardly playing it as apparantly the saved game wont work with the US version so Il have to start again

Iv been fiddling about with the classes trying to decide whats best to begin with

Titanium 182
gd stuff
I should get it on tuesday

Il pm you my paypal address on tuesday and send it first class recorded
Hopefully you will get it Wed at the earliest, depending if royal mail do their job in time with all the strikes and stuff going on

All looks a bit of a WOW style geekfest tbh.

Possibly yes! But no more or less than Fallout3! But given this is a Dungeon Crawler I can see the potential comparisons!

In reality its similar to Fallout (albeit with speech) in that its an action RPG. Online mode allows you to gain help from other players to defeat bosses but also allows others to invade your own game!

Just think this is worth a bump even if it means 3 posts in a row from me :eek:

Over 8 hours in and barely scratched the surface! If MW2 was given to me tommorow it would not get played over this! Utterly awesome, absorbing and very very difficult!

It got even more difficult this weekend (Halloween) due to some creepy s**t! Uncharted 2 needs finishing (starting properly :eek:) but this just takes my time!!!!

^at present only the aisan and american markets so its import only. All in English language though. Lasbazre don't be put off by the initial difficulty of the game, it took me 4 hours to complete the first level yet am now so powerful that I can do it in 5 mins without blocking! Muh ha ha ha ha

This game is just what the doctor ordered for crimbo day/boxing day. A nice huge fighting/fantasy game thats got Christmas writen all over it!

Lol you had better start researching your starting class! I chose Royal as its the easiest to get you through the first few levels with the powerful soul arrow spell!

I like this line from the IGN review 9.4 / 10

" the action can be summed up in one very simple example: you can't pause the game. Ever. "

Is it like oblivion? or Is it like Dragon age origins or a mix of the two? Sounds liek sumin i would love.

Its an action rpg game, like oblivion. Its real time combat as opposed to the turn based strategy in Dragons age. The game is very deep, great strategy its not a hack and slasher - if you do hack and slash you soon run out of endurance and get killed! Story is minimal, some very interesting charachters though and a system of world tendancy which can add new events and charachters to each world. You can summon other humans for co-op and even have pvp fights if you invade someone elses world

Its not an mmo but does have elements of one in that you see brief snatches of other players online and they can leave messages to help you. Be warned its very hard!