ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3 error Code

Clio 182
The consoles thought it was a leap year and messed up, after midnight obviously the date changed and they are working again. Mine thought it was the 1st March so you might need to update the date/time.

Bumder With A Buffer
I will be laughing until the weekend if the XP ***** chris172cup has lost all his MW2 stuff LOL

Will he cry???!! If you here of some mentalist Sniping people from the Bell Tower in Town I think you should be concerned for him.

I had no idea about this lol.. Tried logging on last night and came up with an error saying could not find trophy list or something and it quit the game... i just turned the tv back on...
Have I lost all my game data?

182 Cup
Lol @ "online work" reminds me of an episode of peep show when marks ps2 gets nicked...

"oh no jeremy 3 weeks worth of medal of honour was on that memory card, that's 3 weeks of me time I'll never get back.. Bloody hell"

jeremy "shall I order some pizza wer too stressed to cook"

Octy VRS
Cookie said:
Faith in Sony?
You think? At the very most some people have reported losing a few trophies whilst playing when the internal clock was screwed. It's hardly a problem, I never look at mine anyway really. If it hadn't have sorted itself out overnight then there could have been some major fallout but it did so there isn't.

Lol @ "online work" reminds me of an episode of peep show when marks ps2 gets nicked...

"oh no jeremy 3 weeks worth of medal of honour was on that memory card, that's 3 weeks of me time I'll never get back.. Bloody hell"

Damn Straight

Bumder With A Buffer
I still dont understand why it got in a kerfuffle over leap year when 2010 isnt a leap year :S

That Arm CPU must be f**king s**t!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
You think? At the very most some people have reported losing a few trophies whilst playing when the internal clock was screwed. It's hardly a problem, I never look at mine anyway really. If it hadn't have sorted itself out overnight then there could have been some major fallout but it did so there isn't.

LOL @ hardly a problem

It's a major f**king issue if they knew about it but didn't put a fix in

Fair enough it's sorted itself out, but the damage to Sony is already done

Honda & VW

lol - "thats numberwang" ;)

RROD is a major problem, a 24 hour glitch is barely worthy of the handful of headlines its created! Yes Sony didn't handle it well - do they ever?! But problem has now gone!
LOL @ hardly a problem It's a major f**king issue if they knew about it but didn't put a fix in Fair enough it's sorted itself out, but the damage to Sony is already done

Octy VRS
Cookie said:
LOL @ hardly a problem It's a major f**king issue if they knew about it but didn't put a fix in Fair enough it's sorted itself out, but the damage to Sony is already done
Not what I meant at all if you read my post. It's not a problem to lose a few trophies and a day online. If it is then people need to get out more.

There will be minimal damage. The usual people will still moan at anything Sony related. The rest will be back to normal and getting on with their lives. /Fin.

Dirty E91
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aimPRKfqKGw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aimPRKfqKGw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol at that vid reminds me of wrestling interviews ha ha ha ha fat K-nigget

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
cba reading the entire thread. my ps3 hasn't been turned on yet so i haven't seen the error. i have a 40gb one.

do i just turn it on and it'll work or is there something i have to do?

cba reading the entire thread. my ps3 hasn't been turned on yet so i haven't seen the error. i have a 40gb one.

do i just turn it on and it'll work or is there something i have to do?
No, don't turn it on! Sony say to leave it until 08/03, when they will patch it.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
helpful reply.

i was just enquiring as i've been at work all day so i only saw on bbc news that sony said they had fixed it. thought i'd check on here to see if any geeks can confirm anything else.

thanks for the help.

Chelsea tractor
No probs.

It was a calculation error for 01/03/2009 that automatically seemed to fix itself after midnight (ie. today). It didn't really do a lot apart from not log trophies earned yesterday.

dk

911 GTS Cab
No, don't turn it on! Sony say to leave it until 08/03, when they will patch it.
Lol, why not?

It's not going to be any different turning it on then to doing it now, you'll still have to actually get online to do the update and that's what the error did, stop people from going online.

There may well be a patch on the 8th but it's over now so they are only patching against it happening again in the future.

Seb, there's no issue with you turning it on now, the problem corrected itself at midnight last night.

Lol, why not?

It's not going to be any different turning it on then to doing it now, you'll still have to actually get online to do the update and that's what the error did, stop people from going online.

There may well be a patch on the 8th but it's over now so they are only patching against it happening again in the future.

Seb, there's no issue with you turning it on now, the problem corrected itself at midnight last night.
It was a joke, as he couldn't be arsed to read the thread.

F82 M4
I've lost my Res Evil 5 Trophies! :(

What I don't understand is though, my PS3 hasn't been connected to the internet for the past 3 weeks because my PC is broke. How did I still get this error message???