ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS3 Exclusive] The Last of Us

BG Clio 182
Played about an hour of mine so far very impressive, MP isn't that great IMO other than that great game so far.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Played about an hour now and it's pretty awesome. Love the tense feeling that sourrounds the whole game.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Played about an hour of mine so far very impressive, MP isn't that great IMO other than that great game so far.
i don't think naughty dog are really known for their online prowess are they?

online for uncharted is rubbish, but then its all about the storyline single player mode really.

mines shipped from game this morning, i didn't order it until yesterday lunchtime though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Bit jealous now. Tesco have it as partly dispatched! Partly? Just the case?
As for theMP, they have already said it will be the best MP experience to date. Big big claim but I have a feeling they might be right. So far looks like the best console game to date.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Mine should arrive today from Shopto. Even brought my PS3 controller to work to charge. LOL.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've been speaking to Tesco. They have assured me that it is in the post and will be ready for me when I get home from work. I f**king hope so...

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'm really having to learn how to get through this game. I've got it on normal and in some parts it's really difficult.

It really gives you the feeling of having to survive.

I'm loving it so far.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It really gives you the feeling of having to survive.

That is exactly it.

Nathan Drake was a "normal" guy but was capable, in the end, of killing thousands of people with a range of weapons. Add to that his canny knack of being able to jump over ledges and climb cliff faces.

Joel, in Last of Us, IS a normal guy. The game reflects this. Lack of ammunition, fighting to survive against other people in the same boat etc. etc.

It's difficult because it would be.

Clio 1.2 16V
Played this a fair bit this morning, epic game! If you have a PS3 you need to play this! Not tried multiplayer yet though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Someone needs to set up a multiplayer clan then for when everyone is ready for online.
The online mode sounds really interesting too.

A SHED!
off to buy this right now....wife 40 quid towards for her hair as i'm buying this??? short,back n sides....fiver, done!!!

Bux

Golf GTD
Been playing this for a few hours now... my god it's good!

I've come off to let my brother have a play for a while though :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
​Christophe Balestra ‏@cbalestra16m
Apologies for today's hiccup and to anyone who lost game progress. The problem is now fixed. Thanks for patience.

RB 182
FML.

I've sold my PS3 to fund Australia. Why oh why didn't I wait until I'd played this :(

guess I'll have to watch you guys have fun playing it. Great.

Not been playing long (only just started really), question....i'm near the first 2 infested that are munching on the body and theres 2 of what looks like like food or health/medical items in the area - but when i go near/try to pick them up it say 'FULL' over the items - can you not pick items up if you don't need them at that point?

Clio 1.2 16V
​Christophe Balestra ‏@cbalestra16m
Apologies for today's hiccup and to anyone who lost game progress. The problem is now fixed. Thanks for patience.

Was a bit late for me:mad: backed out of the game and had to start from the beginning FML.

About an 80 mins or so in and it's pretty much as i expected (at this stage)

ive stayed away from all reviews really, as to let it all unfolded for me, etc.

i was hoping it would look a bit better, lots cut scenes, lots of walking around without actually doing anything and not much game play played as of yet.

Very liner and holding my hand so tight it hurts.

Hope it lets me off of the lead soon, with more (and better game play)

it feels a little like that Rockstar game from years ago (the name escapes me - not The Warriors) where it was mostly set at night with clowns and punk thugs just brawling in scrapyards and stuff.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
it feels a little like that Rockstar game from years ago (the name escapes me - not The Warriors) where it was mostly set at night with clowns and punk thugs just brawling in scrapyards and stuff.

Fifa Road to the World Cup.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, couple of things that are absolute musts are upgrading to shiv master (you can instantly kill a clicker if they grab you) and extra holster (save you spending a couple of minutes rummaging through your backpack in the middle of a battle with big f*ckers coming to kill you).

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Them clickers are absolute f**kers. I'm downtown now, must have been killed 6 times whilst trying to shiv/evade the clickers. Or thinking I'm going all stealth and then one of them grabbing me. Need to upgrade my shiv then.
Certainly keeps you on edge.
Such a good game.

Multiplayer is hard too. Only played the one mode (survivor I think) and got my Arse handed to me plenty of times.
Chose the hunters for my first play through. 12 weeks. 1 game is 1 day with plenty of challenges to try to get done.