ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS3 Exclusive] The Last of Us

The part where the horse got shot had me stuck for a while. Used my bow on all of the enemies to get past. Fcuk stealth, got me killed too many times, lol.

I just ran straight down the hill into the house at the bottom, ignoring the tw*ts behind me...if that's where I'm thinking..

Petrol Blue 182.
Turns out I cant play online. Voucher Code appears to no longer be valid!?

I'm the first owner of the game ffs! :mad:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It seems it's a problem for a few people. Contact playstation support or the retailer you got it from. Should manage to get a new code from one of those

BG Clio 182
Finished earlier what more can i say just a great game.

The ending was pretty good, Joel turned into a cold blooded killer. That last section in the hospital took me a few attempts

I see there will be some single player DLC due im looking forward to this already.

I got up to 77% last night.

I've just started playing as Ellie. I'm totally involved in this game, wondering whether Joel will survive.

Nothing has disappointed me.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Finished it tonight. Cracking game!

The last fighting section, in the hospital, was a bit of a b*****d. Started running out of med kits, then out of ammo.
Really didn't expect that ending though. Glad it finished that way though, really opens it up for more.

Think I've read somewhere that there will be some DLC for campaign mode too.

Now to get back to the online.

Not a 320d
Still not played this. Waiting for a cheap second hand copy from my colleague. Graphics is great I was watching my housemate play it for a bit in the kitchen the other day.

Finally finished this tonight.

Truly stunning game. I've never enjoyed a story so much since Mafia 2.

Not a 320d
Mafia 2 was epic. I was so disappointed at how short it was.

Gamespot were right to give this an 8. IMO its not living up to its hype.

The other day I started this again; something I NEVER EVER do.

It seems just as good, sometimes better the second time round. It's such a quality piece of work.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at it not living up to its hype. It outsold everything that was in the cinema that week and is still number one selling game five weeks later. It's a massively great game..

Started survivor plus today due to god of war suddenly not playing! Can't wait to play through it again. Trying for all comics, artifacts, shiv doors, conversations and jokes in this play through. Going to be longer that my first game I think...

Didn't even know there was DLC for this until about an hour ago, so I instantly downloaded it.

Played hardly any of it so far as it took half my life to download, but still it's The Last of Us - so no doubt it will be brilliant..

Finished the game when it came out on hard mode....

Whats the hard+ mode about again??
Or should I just go straight to survivor.....
(going replying the game!!)

Just downloading the dlc now....28% done :D

Can't remember what Hard+ is - googling doesn't help much either.

I've probably played around an hour of the DLC so far - tis just as superb as the full game.

My only gripe is - as brilliant as Ellie is, it's a shame Joel isn't in it.

Flol,

Look at the bottom of this page,
"Visitors found this page by searching for:"

the last of us p**n pics,the last of us xxx pictures,The Last of Us p**n pictures

Agh thats funny.....and slightly disturbing :eek:

Yep I tried googling the + part but got sick of the s**te answers :(
Thanks Jam :)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
FPMSL...

NSFW!

2013-02-21-the-last-orifice.jpg

Monaco 172 Ph2
Thoroughly enjoyed it on the ps3 although only played through once but definately getting this again on PS4, cant wait to see what it looks like remastered !! :D

F82 M4
So I've owned this game since release and never got round to playing it. Due to the recent fail of Watch Dogs not working on my machine I decided to give it a blast. This game is incredible, that's all I have to say.

dk

911 GTS Cab
game tweeted today that this is released on ps4 next week, even had a pic of the date on a launch doc, but its been since poopoo'd and taken down.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Obviously getting incredible reviews, but if you check out the graphical comparisons on Youtube, it's clear the PS3 was already pushing its limits by some way:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Yaris Hybrid
Original had plenty of flaws IMO. Good but over rated.

I've ordered the remastered version just to play the DLC which I missed out on cos I'd sold my PS3 by that point.

Once I've played the DLC I'm selling it to my brother. What I've seen on Twitch so far is unimpressive. Looks like an upscaled last gen game with little in the way of enhancements. I am expecting something like the Metro pack to be more impressive. I certainly wont be replaying the main campaign.

If I'd played the DLC on PS3 I wouldn't touch this with a barge pole.

The first flaw being that it was rubbish. Seriously THE most overrated game I've ever played.

Unbelievably tiresome and repetitive. Hour upon hour of rinse & repeat tedium interspersed with a few moments of excitement, then rinse and repeat again. I honestly drew the conclusion that anyone who loved this game was simply buying into the hype. All the more incredible when genuinely brilliant games like Wolfenstein received mediocre critical reviews.

Yes I understand that we all like different things, but I'm not alone in my social circle in thinking that this game received seriously disingenuous scores based on little more than corporate interests.

Yaris Hybrid
The first flaw being that it was rubbish. Seriously THE most overrated game I've ever played.

Unbelievably tiresome and repetitive. Hour upon hour of rinse & repeat tedium interspersed with a few moments of excitement, then rinse and repeat again. I honestly drew the conclusion that anyone who loved this game was simply buying into the hype. All the more incredible when genuinely brilliant games like Wolfenstein received mediocre critical reviews.

Yes I understand that we all like different things, but I'm not alone in my social circle in thinking that this game received seriously disingenuous scores based on little more than corporate interests.

I've been saying that the combat was sh*te for ages but no one listens. It was the worse type of repetitive, memory test, trial and error, stealth game play imaginable.

The bit I liked was the stuff out of combat. Just walking around exploring and looking at the world as well as the story segments of course.

Yeah Wolfenstein was absolutely amazing but criminally didn't sell as much as it should have. Same thing happened last year with Tomb Raider. Absolutely cracking game and probably the best game available on PS4 at the moment but it didn't sell as well as it should have. The gaming public should hang their heads in shame at the relatively low sales figures for Wolfenstein and Tomb Raider.