ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ps3 launch set back

R

rich[182]

Revels106 said:
^^Oooo I didnt know that.

But quality didnt win last time with VHS/Betamax

Sony will always sell loads because of the fan base they have built up with the PS1/PS2. But with Christmas because such a key time, theyre going to have missed out massively. How many little kids that wanted a PS3 wont wait any longer and end up buying a 360!

The 360 was in short supply, but at least Microsoft managed to get it out in time for the massive Christmas rush!

When it came to quality, The Video2000 format pissed all over both VHS and Betamax, its a long forgotten format, even in 1982 it recorded on both sides of 1 tape, perfect freeze frame and picture search, 4 heads, automatic tracking and an auto tape time elapsed counter, Philips & Grundig were years ahead of any VHS & Betamax home video player, only the lack of rental films killed it, its a sham looking back that VHS despite its success was by far the worst technically

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Just heard this. Game sent me this email:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]SONY PLAYSTATION 3 UPDATE[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]PS3 RELEASE NOW MARCH 07[/FONT]
ps3montage550.jpg

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Sony has today announced that its eagerly-anticipated PlayStation 3 console will now launch in Europe during March of 2007.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Please note that Sony has yet to confirm solid information about the release - but suffice to say we will contact you as soon as we hear anything further on the situation, and when we are in a position to take preorders.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]In the meantime, you can find out everything you need to know about next-gen gaming 2006 style in our Xbox 360 Hub and you can also sign up for further information on Nintendo's very promising Wii.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Team
www.game.co.uk
[/FONT]

footer2.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]You are receiving this email because you requested to be kept informed of PS3 information[/FONT]

I'd say roll on slimline, but unless they come up with some incredible advances in technology I doubt they would get anywhere near the current slimline size, would be interesting if they attempted a smaller version though!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ Lol... X360 is looking like my more likely option now, especially as TDU is now available! Argh! Fooking Sony!!

Tyson.