ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3 Query...

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
IMO

PS3 Slim 250GB with Uncharted 2, inFamous and God of War Collection

3 v good games.

Maybe because the PS3 had 5 out of 10 of the top scoring titles in 2009? With pc,xbox and wii sharing the last places? Maybe? No your right its just a pile of shite:D

Apart from Uncharted, which I don't like, and LBP, which is dull after an hour... I didn't really see a reason to buy another. Edit: Uncharted 2 is the gay, running-around-a-jungle simulator, right?

A SHED!
Killzone 2 is very good but has too many bad points. Probably the most unevenly balanced, frustrating, and downright annoying shooter Ive ever played. It's also quite short, but is made longer by cheating the player.

LBP is good but I quickly got bored.

Uncharted 2 is immense.

Top deal for me.

its got a short campaign, thats true and it is very difficult, but clan matches and online is epic. Graphics are awesome too.

Yeah I've heard about that. Supposed to be hard and frustrating as hell! Lol

Depends on what sort of gamer you are I suppose, I have nearly completed the game now and am far from a hardcore Gamer, you just need patience and to learn the very strict set of rules the game operates to. There are no cheap deaths only when you run on ahead blind!