ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ps3 twisted metal

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Anyone got it? Rented it today, just waiting for downloads and patches to finish before I play, from what I can tell its a remake... I spent hours playing this game lol :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I had this on Ps2. Came with a network adapter to play online. Was an epic game!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yup got it. Wasn't sure at first but after an hour I was convinced it's going to be quite a lot of fun! Controls are s**t mind.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
hnmmm was gonna say, controls are all over the place, and its a bit hit and miss on the whole game, sometimes its a wicked laugh and then others it just pisses you off to the point of not wanting to play... I'm glad i rented it and didn't buy it.

RS Clio 182
Got it last week - its really fun in split screen online, theres some great modes apart from the usual deathmatch,'team hunted' is a good one... Player 2 can even log into his PSN network at the same time....AND you can work with each other split screen in the co-op story mode!

No lag at all from what ive seen so far,quite surprised - the server has improved a lot from last week aswell.