ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ps3..

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
anyone reccomend any games worth ordering when they're released over here.

Bored to death of the three I've got.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i have ordered F1 and motorstorm, another one thats supposed to be good is resistance.

which 3 do you have and are they any good?

Golf GTD
what ones have you got? The games that are most promising on PS3 are Resistance, Call of Duty 3, Fight Night Round 3 and Tiger Woods

dk

911 GTS Cab
what ones have you got? The games that are most promising on PS3 are Resistance, Call of Duty 3, Fight Night Round 3 and Tiger Woods
got COD3 and FN3 for the 360 and every tiger woods game is the same.

thought about resistance but the aliens turned me off, had it been normal people i probably would have gone for it but the aliens look a bit crap to me.

motorstorm and f1 look the best to me. I have always thought that car games are the best on playstations and FPS are better on 360

Motorstorm and F1 both look pretty good, the only problem is neither allow split screen racing which sucks a bit especially as most of my mates probably wont be getting a ps3 yet.

182 RB FF

I have the first 3 was tempted by tiger woods is it worth getting? Order tennis last week it comes out 20/03

Golf GTD

I have the first 3 was tempted by tiger woods is it worth getting? Order tennis last week it comes out 20/03

ive only played tiger woods briefly on the ps3 and i didnt like the control mechanism, but i dont like the control mechanism on the other tiger woods games. the graphics are stunning though.

havent actually played motorstorm but have got it in the shop and has been running on the ps3 for a couple of days. graphics look good but i havent played it so dont know what it is like.

Virtua Fighter 5 also looks good but i havent played it as i dont like fighting games.

Golf R soon...
Getting Motorstorm, Call of duty 3 and Resistance of man with my ps3 on 23rd March!

Heard they were the bests games to have, could be wrong.

Daz

PS - kim06 - I will have a slim silver ps2 available at the end of March, won't need it since I'll have the ps3 :rolleyes: All yours if you want it! :D

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm buying F1

Please try the demo before you buy it. I suspect you may change your mind.

If you do a search you should be able to find my thoughts on the PS3 games I've tired so far. So far I'm still not buying one, I'll just borrow one for now!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll also be purchasing the Tekken HD download.

The majority of user reviews I have read for F1 have been very good, the later pro reviews which used the final US code have also been favourable in comparison to the Japanese version Edge etc reviewed.

dk

911 GTS Cab

ive only played tiger woods briefly on the ps3 and i didnt like the control mechanism, but i dont like the control mechanism on the other tiger woods games. the graphics are stunning though.

havent actually played motorstorm but have got it in the shop and has been running on the ps3 for a couple of days. graphics look good but i havent played it so dont know what it is like.

Virtua Fighter 5 also looks good but i havent played it as i dont like fighting games.
motorstorm is very good, played on it when i was in america, the damage is amazing, springs and cogs flying everywhere, its very realistic!

dk

911 GTS Cab
that could just be the thing to save sony!

it bought up a point i hadn't thought of before though, with online games, how do you chat, i haven't seen a headset for the ps3 yet or am i just not looking hard enough?

Golf R soon...

it bought up a point i hadn't thought of before though, with online games, how do you chat, i haven't seen a headset for the ps3 yet or am i just not looking hard enough?

I heard you could use a bluetooth headset to communicate with people. I have a sony one so I should be fine! :D

Daz

Mégane RS
might be total rubbish but i heard that sony might be scrapping blue ray, dont know if its true or not let me know if anyone knows

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
home looks very interesting!

IF they can make the online gamingas good as X360, they should be ok!

IS there any sort of achievements thing on PS3 like on x360?

Citroen DS3 DSport
There will be according to the announcement today, apparently your Home will include a trophy room with all of your achievements contained within it. It's an interesting take on a online community.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
WOW is the word looks impresive ill be getting one when it comes down in price though

best game 2 get at the mo is virtua fighter and resistance got both top quality games xbox 360 is no match got both consoles dnt bother with motorstorm good graphics but s**t in my eyes

Revels Mum & Sister
I have Motorstorm, Ridge Racer at the moment

I have bought and sold Resistance and played demos of F1

Resistance IMO is turd. I got bored after about 5 mins. F1 hmmm nah not for me.

However I LOVE Motorstorm. Love playing that. Also enjoy Ridge Racer but I am a fan of the RR Series

dk

911 GTS Cab
best game 2 get at the mo is virtua fighter and resistance got both top quality games xbox 360 is no match got both consoles dnt bother with motorstorm good graphics but s**t in my eyes
have you got the special stick thing?

Golf GTD
that home does look impressive, but isnt it just a glorified 3d chat room? i think it would be cool if it took off but dont know if i would really use it/

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Was thinking exactly the same thing ! this could save sony's bacon..

They say in the clip a bluetooth headset.. presumably thats any bluetooth headset or one they are gonna release.

Lee

BMW M2C
that home does look impressive, but isnt it just a glorified 3d chat room? i think it would be cool if it took off but dont know if i would really use it/

Yup, think Myspace with a 3D avatar of yourself! lol

The best thing about gaming online is gaming with your mates. The worst thing is all the w4nkers who just ruin what you are doing or scream at you through the headset, I suspect the later will ruin what Sony are trying to do.

Mk2 Golf GTI
Think it looks pretty cool myself, could become very addictive!

It'll always take stick no matter what Sony do but at least they've tried to do something about it.