ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS5

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I think that the 50 is only 60hz. Have a scroll through the TV thread but I think that's why I discounted one. 55+ for the 120.

There's loads of games with PS+. No PS5 game has wowed me as much as I'd hoped tbh.

The Matrix demo is very good at showing what it can do, that's probably Impressed me the most graphically.
I have checked mate, its 120hz at 4k, i made sure....🤣, i might get Resident Evil village, i am waiting for Gran Turismo...😍

Review of the one i have.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I have checked mate, its 120hz at 4k, i made sure....🤣, i might get Resident Evil village, i am waiting for Gran Turismo...😍

Review of the one i have.

Ignore me. I thought for a minute it was the Samsung.

Blaming possible Covid 😂

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I think that the 50 is only 60hz. Have a scroll through the TV thread but I think that's why I discounted one. 55+ for the 120.

There's loads of games with PS+. No PS5 game has wowed me as much as I'd hoped tbh.

The Matrix demo is very good at showing what it can do, that's probably Impressed me the most graphically.

Have you played through Ratchet & Clank? Definitely the best next-gen (or is it now current-gen?) game I've played.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’d love to get my hands on Ghosts of Tshima , looks really good but waiting little longer till it’s reduced. RDR2 looks really impressive even though it’s a few years old if you like a action adventure style game

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Well you can run PS4 games on PS5 and I don't think Rockstar would put the effort into really improving RDR2 enough for the PS5 to make it work a second buy.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'm trying to exclusively buy PS5 only games for my PS5 😛 however this does mean I've lost out on TLOU2...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I haven’t got that many games exclusive for the PS5 like. Demon Souls would be top of the list like, Ghosts I believe have a PS5 upgrade on that game am I right which includes the island whatever it is? Bought BF2042 in PS Store and it’ll be the time I buy a game in there unless it’s free or I know 100% that I’ll like it. They won’t refund me the game I’ve tried couple times and it’s like getting blood out of a stone getting a response from them and their refund policy is shocking

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
They won’t refund it because you left it too late. I think it’s a really small window once you’ve played the game. It took a while for me to get the money back from the pre order after playing the demo as I wasn’t convinced I’d like it. I’ll wait until it’s cheap on disk I think, if the servers are still running full lobbies 😂

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
They won’t refund it because you left it too late. I think it’s a really small window once you’ve played the game. It took a while for me to get the money back from the pre order after playing the demo as I wasn’t convinced I’d like it. I’ll wait until it’s cheap on disk I think, if the servers are still running full lobbies 😂
That's not why they wont refund, I've been on their case a few days after the early beta and days before proper release day and been back and forth with them up until now and a few times no repsonse at all so I've had to email them again several times. I've had an email just today of them and won't refund as it's been installed and wont refund regardless of issues and all that. I've tried by email more than one occasion and tried by telephone no joy. Last time i'm buying games of the store

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
That's not why they wont refund, I've been on their case a few days after the early beta and days before proper release day and been back and forth with them up until now and a few times no repsonse at all so I've had to email them again several times. I've had an email just today of them and won't refund as it's been installed and wont refund regardless of issues and all that. I've tried by email more than one occasion and tried by telephone no joy. Last time i'm buying games of the store

Wouldn't cancel the pre-order? wtf?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Ah. I thought you'd installed the game and didn't like it after a few days before trying to get a refund.

Edit. You did install it. That is their get out. If you didn't like it and emailed them saying that, then you shouldn't have installed it 🙁

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
For anyone with a half decent monitor. Which gane mode do you play on do you turn hdr etc off? Only play fps games at the mo.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Anyone that buys a digital game does so after “reading” the small print.
It’s clear as day. If you download it, you ain’t getting a refund.

Steams small print allows one to “try” a game for less than 2 hours and has to option to refund. I have used this function because I knew when buying I could still opt out.

The PS store says you download it, you ain’t getting a refund.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just out of interest does anyone have Ghosts of Tshima Directors Cut for the PS5 and is interested in selling it?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’m also looking at getting this. Looks great.
yeah i was going to get it as it was around £30 ish last year that's when they brought out the newer version and uped the price so i've left it. I'll wait again till it drops, not my type of game i typically go for but seen some videos on it looks insane. I heard it's like an open free roam type game which is up my street as I'm into RDR2 just roaming about and finding missions as when i come to it.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
yeah i was going to get it as it was around £30 ish last year that's when they brought out the newer version and uped the price so i've left it. I'll wait again till it drops, not my type of game i typically go for but seen some videos on it looks insane. I heard it's like an open free roam type game which is up my street as I'm into RDR2 just roaming about and finding missions as when i come to it.

I’ve just bought it for £49 off Amazon. Looking forward to playing it [emoji4]

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’ve just bought it for £49 off Amazon. Looking forward to playing it [emoji4]
nice one, literally just before I popped onto the forum I had a look on eBay for the game, noticed there’s the standard game which I presume is the one I was going to go horse last year and there’s the directors cut which I’ve seen go for £41.99 or best offer free uk delivery, which seems canny as other ate going much higher and there’s the special edition. I’m a bit wary of buying stuff on eBay I’m not too bad at selling stuff on there but I might have to bite the bullet and get it off Amazon too if it doesn’t drop soon. I don’t want to get too many games as I’m waiting for GT7 next few months and I’ll be hammering that

whats your PSN? If you don’t mind I can watch you play as far I’m aware you can watch people play on the ps5 even though I’ve never done this before might as well take advantage of the capabilities of the machine

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
nice one, literally just before I popped onto the forum I had a look on eBay for the game, noticed there’s the standard game which I presume is the one I was going to go horse last year and there’s the directors cut which I’ve seen go for £41.99 or best offer free uk delivery, which seems canny as other ate going much higher and there’s the special edition. I’m a bit wary of buying stuff on eBay I’m not too bad at selling stuff on there but I might have to bite the bullet and get it off Amazon too if it doesn’t drop soon. I don’t want to get too many games as I’m waiting for GT7 next few months and I’ll be hammering that

whats your PSN? If you don’t mind I can watch you play as far I’m aware you can watch people play on the ps5 even though I’ve never done this before might as well take advantage of the capabilities of the machine
I think I've still got you on my psn, I'll ping you a watch invite when I'm next playing it if you want. Not sure when it'll be though.
Still LordGedi?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I think I've still got you on my psn, I'll ping you a watch invite when I'm next playing it if you want. Not sure when it'll be though.
Still LordGedi?
Yeah that’s me, that’ll be awesome thanks . That price just realised it was for the ps4 and not ps5 . Cheapest I’ve seen is £47.99 .. what’s your PSN by the way ?

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’ve just bought the Witcher 3 on PSN for £6.99 can’t grumble with that certainly not buying a game full wack again on there. Might have a go on that for a quick blast, I do like rdr2 though, might need some adjustment time

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just realised this Months PS+ games are out, that Rollercoaster one looks like it could be ok, and i've added the UFC one even though i probably wont play it as it's not my type of game.

Also i think now is the time to upgrade to the internal storage, which one have you gone for and what is the current price on one? i've still got and use the external one SSD 1TB which is currently 3/4 full and my PS5 storage is about 150GB left free.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
699CC0F5-FA6C-4D45-8CEB-4A1FD5E2C136.jpeg

I went for this one on the PS5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Another question I'm going over my mates who has a PS5 and I'll be using his account while I'm there, could i record the gameplay and put it onto a USB stick and transfer the recording to my PS5 and then edit it? Or does it have to be on my account when signing in on his PS5? Or does it not work at all? It's just that if i record any decent gameplay i can edit it on my PS5 using the Share Factory editing software.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Another question I'm going over my mates who has a PS5 and I'll be using his account while I'm there, could i record the gameplay and put it onto a USB stick and transfer the recording to my PS5 and then edit it? Or does it have to be on my account when signing in on his PS5? Or does it not work at all? It's just that if i record any decent gameplay i can edit it on my PS5 using the Share Factory editing software.
You'll be able to save it to a stick. Make sure the stick is formatted correctly before you start playing though.
I'm sure share factory lets you import video from USB.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh I wonder if you’d get away with not running one but leaving acces hatch open. It is in the airflow path after all!

Nathan105e

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh I wonder if you’d get away with not running one but leaving acces hatch open. It is in the airflow path after all!
For £30 it isnt worth it IMO, Compared to the north of £100 saving over buying the one with a heatsink

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't realise they were that much. I'm sure when I was looking last year there was only £20 or so between the ones with or without heatsink.