ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS5

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Depends if you want physical disks or not.
I opted for the disk version but it'll be used to watch films too.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
f***s sake, gone in seconds. Showed me stock, by the time I had clicked to put in basket they were gone

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
PS5 games do not transfer to external SSD.
Yeah i have BF4, RDR2 on physical discs and have quit a few PS4 games stored in the library and would like some of those stored on the external SSD if that's possible? So I don't have PS4 games stored on the PS5's internal storage apart from GT Sport where I'll be on that quit abit

Last edited:

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
My PS5 turned up today :D

I ordered it in last weeks' Game drop, paid for the slowest delivery which meant it wasn't even supposed to be dispatched until the 16th - well happy

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Game have done 2 drops today, and both times I have got to 2 mins left in the queue before they update to say stock sold. c***s

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Guys, I'm really struggling to get Kane a PS5. I'm thinking of getting him a 4 for now until the 5 becomes a bit more available. I've looked on CEX and they range from slim, standard and pro. Any idea what I should be looking for? They come with 24m warranty

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Guys, I'm really struggling to get Kane a PS5. I'm thinking of getting him a 4 for now until the 5 becomes a bit more available. I've looked on CEX and they range from slim, standard and pro. Any idea what I should be looking for? They come with 24m warranty
The Pro will be closest to the 5. It comes with HDR graphics I think.
I still have the original 4 and it's fine though.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Just spoke to one of his nerdy pals and he recommended the pro too. I'm going to order one tomorrow

Crazylegs

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
There was someone selling a ps4 near me for £150 the other day, bargain. It's North Wales though. I can check if it's still available if you want mate?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I've just ordered him a pro, couldn't be arsed to wait. Then when he gets his s**t together and they become a little more available, he can buy himself a 5 and hand the 4 back to me 👌🏻

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
That’s what I had a Pro, had it it just after I year and the hard drive started to go in it and it completely failed and had to replace it. Maybe cos I was on it 24/7 for a long time. As said it’s the one to go for I wish I didn’t sell mine straight of the bat and kept it and put it to one said other than that it was superb with all the time I had on it. I was thinking this morning I’m still waiting for EE and BT to send me a notification of when they getting stock, I presume they haven’t had any?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I just pressed the button on the controller to power it up and nothing happened, it’s happened the once before. The other time I then put the charging cable into it and then pressed the button and it powered up but this time nothing. I had to press the power button on the console itself. Anyone had this issue?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I just pressed the button on the controller to power it up and nothing happened, it’s happened the once before. The other time I then put the charging cable into it and then pressed the button and it powered up but this time nothing. I had to press the power button on the console itself. Anyone had this issue?
I had this on day 1 and 2 after launch. Only happened a couple of times. I just figured they'd sorted it through a firmware update.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Apparently Sony are giving away free games to do with people working from home or something like that. Games like ratchet and clank and horizon zero dawn. I’ll be defo playing zero dawn looks great

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’d like to somehow to record gameplay at 1440p for videos. I have a 1440p monitor and it’s through the HDMI. I heard that Share Factory Studio the editing software on the PS5 downgrades higher resolutions to 1080p, I’m not sure if this is correct. Do I need to 4K monitor or need a 1440p or 4K recording device or. I need some clarification if someone could help much appreciate. Thanks

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I’ve gave up looking for now, it is impressive the popularity but they’re not churning out as many as folk expected. Especially by this point

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I remember when they were first released I said I'll wait it out and get one in May... now looking unlikely! It is a pisstake, though there's not really any games that interest me yet.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I’ve not switched mine on in about 2 months. There is literally nothing to play.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Are they worth the hype? I'll probably get one, when they are a reasonable price and available!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Just ordered some dbrand plates for mine. Reviews suggest they’re very good and OEM in quality.

fce81710e8218ea654499844cfec5b21.jpg

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I usually hate skins but dbrand seem like a good company, pretty funny on Twitter.

Yeah, I’ve not gone for the matt black middle transfer, just the replacement side covers. They look OEM so I’m expecting the quality to be as good. Unfortunately the white just doesn’t suit my setup...

dedf114de1a09aadeb9ce6d965e1409a.jpg