ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSN Problems

Fiesta ST-2
Right this is really f**king me off now. Every night when I come to play online it won't connec to psn the Internet works fine and there are no problems in the day but at night it just doesn't work! Afte spending an hour changing settings resetting the router it eventually decides to let me on. What is weird is when scanning there's is bt fon & bt open which always have the same strength as my bt home hub. Any ideas why it just doesn't connect late at night?!

Cayman S Edition 1
I had lots of problems with my belkin wireless router and the PS3. From memory, I turned on "Protected Mode" under wireless security and set the wireless channel to 6. Turning on protected mode helps secure against other wireless traffic interfering.

Not sure if this is available of the BT router, but worth checking mate.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
hhmmmm my internets with Virgin and im using a Belkin router wirelessly dont seem to have any problems unless my dad unplugs it without telling me lol

Octy VRS
hhmmmm my internets with Virgin and im using a Belkin router wirelessly dont seem to have any problems unless my dad unplugs it without telling me lol
Buffalo wireless router on Virgin, never had a problem either.