ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pug drivers

Dont get me wrong - I love my pugs, and would hav a GTi-6 over Clio (thats just me) but they do seem a little childish on that forum....

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Some funny comments...

Didnt know 182s had twin exhausts...(Everybody knew that)

Is the 182 slower than the 172....(He must of failed his maths test)

If you race them and pass them they say they wernt trying (Obviously not because if they were they wouldnt get past !)

0.5 of a second doesnt mean much (No it wont if yours is the one slower)

I overtook the Cliosport 2.0 at 138 mph (My arse)

Lol Awwwww bless em !

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by S2 PTH on 31 July 2004

Haha, their about as sad as some of the people on here then? lol
There are on here too though... same with pretty much all car forums...

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Heavier, less power and handle really well. Would back the clio in a straight line but round the corners would be down to the driver. IMO

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 31 July 2004

Quote: Originally posted by S2 PTH on 31 July 2004

Haha, their about as sad as some of the people on here then? lol
There are on here too though... same with pretty much all car forums...

Aye exactly the same all over innit, its good for a laugh though :p

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by langers on 31 July 2004

Any one answer the question ?

How does the GTI-6 fari against our 172/182 beasts ?
In a straightline race, the GTi-6 will lose in standard fom, but on the twisty stuff the 306 is very good...

A 306 Rallye is pretty much on a par with a mk2 172 in terms of performance.

What bhp is a 172 exactly tho? Just read in another thread that they are about 166bhp??? And the Rallye is 167bhp is it? So its gonna be really close i would have thought.

there is a gti-6 round near me. it is a nice looking car. its pretty fast i do like the look of them. unforchanly my last car was a 206gti so it was a little disapointed with the pug and dont think i would get another one.

I dont rate the 306gti6.com forum much as in my opinion there is little moderation and a lot of the threads just end up with countless numbers of posts most of which just contain extravagant smileys!

Tim

ive got a williams and a gti 6, i definitely prefer the williams but the gti-6 is pretty sweet, not as sharp on the handling and generally not as tight all round but the gears seem to go on forever and it pulls well in all 6. might be sellin my gti-6 soon tho so if anyones interested in one let me know.

dark blue metallic

1997 p reg

100% standard apart from uprated clarion cd changer (smaller than standard one)

98k with some service history

black leather & suede interior

all usual standard extras air con / leccy windows etc

peace