ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pulling to the right and a weird noise

Clio 1.2
About two days ago I put my car into a rather large curb, this destroyed the alloy but there is now something else wrong.

I decided to get it tracked just to make sure but "apparantly" there was nothing wrong with the tracking. I didnt think anything of it at the time because my car wasnt pulling anyway. However, it has now started to pull to the right and when I go above 40 a get a "whining noise" coming from the driverside wheel area.

It was the passenger side wheel that got put into the curb.

Does anyone have any ideas what it could be? Or what I should be looking for. I have searched but all I could find was that it was maybe the CV joint or the track ends?

Thanks.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Iv had this problem from hitting a curb in the snow same side passanger, i took it to my mates garage and he replaced the wheel bearing and ball point joint....after that it was perfect spot on. Get your ball point joint checked at a garage and at home jack your car up and spin the front tiers and listen for a rubbing or grinding noise if so wheel bearing.