ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Push Button Start

Storm Grey 200
Its been done a fair few times, However you still need to have the key in and turned to actaully use the push to start the car. So its just kinda annoying, lols

Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
You can make it so you dont need your key. e.g a secret button that does the ignition and another that starts..

Thats what youtube said anyway :p

Black 197
Standard in the 197 - As stated novelty wears off after a few uses, Now its just a pain as when i get it if the keycard is in the same pocket as my iphone it says "Key card not detected" - Bring back the old fashion way of keys ffs lol

Dynamique Flamer
Wouldn't it be more impressive to get one of those things where you can start the car when you are stood near to it?

Plus I "heard" of this guy doing 40mph and his mate pressed the button for a laugh and the starter kicks in. Not sure how much damage their was.