ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Putting car back on the Road!

Hello everybody,

My Clio is finally finished, and ready to go back on the road. When the tax ran out, I had to declare it SORN.

does anyone know what I have got to do to put it back on the road? The DVLA site tells me I need Form V10 I think, but its not on the DVLA site for download.

Ive just been to my local post office to get a form, but it was full of people, and I had to get back to work.

Has anyone done this recently?

Thanks,

Chris.

I cant say i have done it but the forms should either be on the side so you can grab one without queueing up or ask at the helpdesk if you have one

they will give you one and you just fill it in at home and send it off

Vix :)

cheers vix.

It was just a little post office so there isnt a helpdesk. the queue was blocking up the section where they had the forms, so I gave up.

Im just hoping I can tax it in the post office without having to send anything off, as I want the car on the road on the 1st June!

i did this ages ago when SORN first came out, just went into the post office with V5 insurance and driving licence. they sorted out a new tax disc on the spot.

not sure if thigs have changed but cant hurt to take em with you and ask......
p.s. not sure if i you need you MOT or not, mine wasnt at MOT age

[Edited by matlow on 24 May 2004 at 3:43pm]

you defo need an MOT, Insurance cert, and V5, but I dont know if you can do it on the spot any more.

Ill send the missus to a post office 2moro to find out!

Cheers.

Chris.