ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Qtr Mile Times

Just wondered what times people had got for their cars.

If people can put Model/Year/Mods/Conditions/Where for their times?

Ill start:

1.2 16V Dynamique, 17s, had all ICE and Bags for weekend away still in, managed a 19.02 @Crail. I know it aint good but not bad for a 1149cc!(best under 1300cc on the day btw)

look at paddys time then timo172s (and he has an ecu) staggering performance differencs between a mk2 172 and a cup over a 1/4 mile

not

*runs off and hides*:p

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 16 May 2003

look at paddys time then timo172s (and he has an ecu) staggering performance differencs between a mk2 172 and a cup over a 1/4 mile

not

*runs off and hides*:p
LOL - half a second is an eternity when youre drag racing! If you get beat by 1/2 a second youve been absolutely murdered.

Quote: Originally posted by klmillard on 16 May 2003

Im to shy to do the quarter mile. I worry i will either feck it up or my car will be to slow.
me too :oops: but only for the first reason, fluff a gear change or have the reaction time of an oap and get wasted by some slower car :oops:

I will probably just spin up at the start or stall.

Next time i get the oportunity i might get my mate (good confident driver) to do it for me as i would like to know what mine can do.

oh and my 1.3 twin cam 16V Micra Super S managed the qtr in 17.9 with zorst, filter and fecked gearbox. @ York

320d M Sport

yeah half a second is a hell of a difference! I know i can improve on that time tho, to date its the quickest standard 172 time i heard of ? Correct me if im wrong?!!

OK IF YOUVE RACED AT THE STRIP YOU WILL HAVE HAD A NUMBER ? GO TO THE WEBSITE FOR THE STRIP YOUVE RACED ON & GO TO RESULTS - LOOK FOR YOUR NUMBER AND IT WILL GIVE YOU YOUR TIMES. EG - CHECK OUT YORKDRAGSTRIP AND GO THE RESULTS SECTION. THERE A LOT OF DIFFERENCE IN OFFICIAL TIMES COMPARED TO UNNOFFICIAL TIMES !!!- CUP SPORT 14.4 ?? MINE ONLY DID A 14.5 (V6) AND IVE RACED AT YORK IN DIFFERENT CARS FOR A WHILE NOW. I SUPPOSE WELL FIND OUT ON B/HOL MONDAY - MUST ADMIT THEM CUPS R QUICK. PS. EVERY CUP IVE RACED IVE BEAT - ILL DOWNLOAD THE VIDS IF U WANT.

williams and trophy

oi

i want to race a v6 too.

if u can only run 14.5 itl be a very close race :) hehe

my number was r95 i think

see u on bank holiday

CB1A youd didnt race me and my result is on the website, in fact all of them are I have been going to York for years now, if you were the V6 last time, you beat my bro, but then seemed to ignore the fact that wed orgainsed to cue so we could race, maybe next time, PS 14.4 was faster than the V6 because I have all the results on the puter, anyway Ill have a go next time, and hopefully youll see fit not to push the NOS button to win!!

Having siad that youll probably need it!!

timo172 - it doesnt matter how ya do it - its the winnin that matters

youve modded ya 172 - ive modded my v6 - thats equal aint it.

i didnt race you because i was bored of beatin 172,s so i had a do at a 5 instead.

SO my 11k cup versus a v6 with NOS is that fair? I think it would be fair to at least give me a go without NOS? Theres a few lads on this post who fancy there chances. +You didnt beet my time at York, yeah I suppose your right its the winning that matters:devilish: , especially when you have to do it on paper!!

Clio 172 cup

Quote: Originally posted by klmillard on 16 May 2003

Whatd u expect from a 16v Clio with Magnex system, pipercross IK, BBTuning De-cat
Probably around the 16s but you would probably dip into the late 15s if ya put your standard airbox back on again