ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Qtr Mile Times

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

U think? Standard airbox gives it a lot more to around 50ish but there after an IK is much better in a 16v IMO. Hopefully i can run with & with-out IK on B/H Monday to prove my theory.

Ive got Scorpion cat-back & PiperX IK and i am hoping and wishing to drop into the 15s, but low 16s may be the best the car can do using existing mods.

Qtr Mile @ Santa Pod 02/02/03 - Damp cold day

Zorst and Filter on 1.2 16v w/ICE

Ran 18.512 @ 71.95mph

Quite proud of that myself

Was regularly running 18.8secs

williams and trophy

cant wait til monday now hehe

looks like theres gunna be a few friendly grudge matches lol

a little competition never killed nobody did it lol

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by SoLow on 16 May 2003

Just wondered what times people had got for their cars.

If people can put Model/Year/Mods/Conditions/Where for their times?
This is mine...

Car - Peugeot 306 Rallye
Year - 99 T-Reg
Mods - standard except a panel filter
Conditions - Dry
Location - York

1/4 Mile - 15.195 secs @ 98.590 mph

Not bad for my first ever go, plus I also ran with all the interior still in the car (unlike most) and had 3/4 of a tank of juice, so I know I could get faster as I was carrying a lot of extra weight in an already larger & heavier car, so I was more than happy!

Next time we go to York (Mon 26th May) I will have the car stipped out, run less fuel and have my new Peugeot Sport Group N downpipe & de-cat fitted so it will be quicker! ;)