ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quad exhaust?!?!?!?!

Milltek'd 182
hahahahahaha. wtf!!! i cant actually believe that. love the extra lights at the front too.....not

BMW 330D
i remember someone on here doing a photoshop to show how s**t it would look. Cant believe some one went and did it though! :lolup:

Milltek'd 182
i keep looking back at it, what i dont understand is how can they think it looks good! loosing power id assume, rubbish. yea £8,500 is definitely pushing the boat out!....considering it needs a new bumper, sort out the induction (you were right stu) and exhaust ;)

Last edited:
  Chelsea tractor
WTF That's my car you're all on about!!!

j/k ;)

Can only imagine his/her taste in women is equal to his taste in doing up the car...

Renaultsport 220T
CARS_large_image_popup.asp

Sweet baby Jesus!!!!! :dead:

Notice the van graphics in the background. :rolleyes:

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
It does looks a b*stard, but it wouldnt take that much to put right surely? New rear bumper at most...

I would have to change those wheels though. Not to my liking at all.

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
God no :)

I wouldnt buy it with one stupid exhaust. Let alone 4.

But does this mean he is x4 as stupid? Hmmm

D

dick

i belive the actual for stupidity equation is S = e^2(dLights + 1/2(no. of halfords badges + no. of makes of stickers that arent in the car))

that means by having 4, he is 16x more stupid