ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quad headlights

Just fitted mine this morning, and I think they look a lot better than the old ones. A lot brighter too.

Thats all I wanted to say really.

Just had to tell someone and gloat. :D

ummmmmmmm Just hoovered my car today. Thats all i wanted to say really!.. COME ON what about the pics of these lights then!!!!!!!!!

Ill take some tomorrow and mail them to everyone who wants one.

I got some small motor bike indicators and fitted them in the blanked off ducts in the front bumper.

your cars pink!!!!

only my opinons but i dont think they suit the car at all.

but nice colour match

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 12 May 2003

your cars pink!!!!

only my opinons but i dont think they suit the car at all.

but nice colour match
LOL........... Can you recommend the Ecotek Ben (just wondering)

Cheeky bugger, its red just a bit faded thats all.

Im getting it booked in for a resray soon, so it should look better.

P.S.

You sound just like my girlfreind when you say "they dont suit your car" lol :)

yes i am......

they provide far better throttle response and an increase in MPG by a decent 10%!!

you can also feel a little more power!

:D

nice to see youve changed your sales tatics then ben......dunno why but.........."anyone wanna buy an ecotek...there crap".....wont sell very well !!

adam...i think they look horrible.......i think you should sell them to me at an extremley cheap price & ill put them on my car !!!!! ;)

My wife just said she dont think they suit the car but im getting some soon. She dont like my yellow fogs eva but sod her I DONT LIKE HER CUDDLY TOYS ON HER PARCEL SHELF!!!!:mad:

Was the lights easy to fit?

I paid £295 from Larkspeed, and theyre really easy to fit, the hardest part was re-positioning the indicators and what type to fit (the ones that you get with the headlights are crap.

Got them from Larkspeed in Hull (only 5 mins from my house), apart from that Ive just spent £300 there on some joker 2 side skirts.

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

I think they look MINT apart from those indicators, i want some but dont want some jeck lights in my bumber.

Do you NEED front indicators for ur MOT?

Any1 else got pictures of a 16v with twin headlights? Cheers.

Yeah, unfortunatly you do need front indicators. The best thing to do is to find some nice small motor bike indicators to hide on the front bumper. I got some "dinki-winkas" indicators from my local bike showroom.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Dave, you might want to get the legality of those repeaters checked, cos I think the minimum distance from the ground your allowed is 350mm and yours look lower than that. Also, are they set back in the bumper? If so then make sure you can see them from almost a side on position when theyre flashing or else they is illiegal!

Other than that I think they look cool

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Id definnetly have them if the indicators werent an issue because i like my original bumper and dont want some stick on things although urs look alright Dave they will stick out on a black Valver so im :confused: as to what to do at the mo.

The indicators just stick out from the front of the bumper, so you can see them from the side of my car.

Theyre a 23watt bulb in them so should give a bit more light than standard.

If the old bill pulled me for the indicators being too low,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then I dont know what Id say.

Yeah the car needs a good going over with a wet rag. Only kidding, itll be going into the body shop soon for bits n bobs doing to it.

Ive got Joker 2 side skirts to be fitted, a rear bumper with Ibiza splitter fitted to it, and a front bumper with a Cordoba Gti splitter fitted to it.

So when it goes in for all that to be done Ill get them to give it a once over and a good polish.

Should look pretty good n low :devilish: